• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Valar Morghulis - a HOTD/GOT search

HeartacheMystere

rytsas se jiōrna!

facts:
  • She/Her - 25 - EST time zone - You can call me K or whatever you wanna come up with, surprise me.
  • post length: literally anything. I do try and post at least 2-3 chunky paragraphs per character, but depending on what I’m given it can be more or less.
  • when I can reply: usually daily, if not multiple times a day. I work Monday - Fri so it just honestly depends on my work day.
  • listen just ignore the crappy punctuation, I promise I’ll actually care when typing a post. i just don’t feel like making this super fancy, ya dig?
  • i love to make friends so please be willing to chat ooc, it’s not necessary but I enjoy gushing over our characters and the roleplay itself.
  • i double, typically oc x cc but i’m V E R Y open and can do oc x oc or even cc x cc (but I ask my pair is either oc x cc or oc x oc. with that being said I once again, am very open to pairings. i’d like for my pair to be m x f but am willing to do nearly anything for your pair!
YOU MUST BE 18+, OUR CHARACTERS MUST BE 18+ romance is a must for my roleplays and as I’m in my twenties I’m not comfortable writing with a minor.

Message me or reply to the thread so we can get something going together! If we have written together before and would like to continue/make something new let me know!

Pairings:

Game of Thrones:
(Looking for Jon Snow, Robb Stark) I am pretty late to this fandom. I just started watching and I'm currently halfway through season 4 so have some patience ((Also don't worry about spoiling stuff, it's been years since the finale, I expect them to happen)

House Of The Dragon: (Looking for: Aemond Targaryen)

I'm also willing to do an OC x OC For both HOTD and GOT)
I've just really been craving writing this since I ended season two.
**Also willing to do a in general princess x other royalty/knight!!!!

geros ilas~.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back