VA IC 2 - Edgelords

Azure Schnee

2bpainting_v02_re_by_orangedk-db5ap8v.jpg

Nearby: Team STAR
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet xAlter xAlter Hibiscus Hibiscus
An exaggerated eye roll was given to her twin as he made it clear he wouldn't be attending class. It wasn't like she found any value in the subject matter herself, but it was a due they needed to pay if they wished to become Huntsmen and forge their own destinies. Still, Orion had that look in his sapphire eyes that told her she wouldn't be able to dissuade him. They had long ago both learned that they couldn't dissuade the other from a path they set their mind to. Hmm, I wonder what secret project he was going about now. Azure wasn't blind, well she partially was, but she noticed when her brother would slip off at times to work on some projects that he never spoke of. She never bothered to look into it or prod him about him however, if he didn't want to tell her, she trusted him to have a good reason for it. And if he didn't have a good reason, well, that hadn't happened yet so she trusted it wouldn't.

"Playing hookie are we? Well, have fun tinkering depp, I'll be sure to record the lecture for you." With Orion gone it was now just her and the rest of her team. It went without saying that she was less than pleased about this due to a particular viper she was stuck with. Robyn spoke up after remaining quiet for some time as she often did, suggesting they make their way to the History of Remnant lecture. This day can't end soon enough. "Indeed Miss Robyn, let us head there. You too Snake." She snipped at the boy before heading towards the lecture hall. She knew Robyn would come along, she wasn't really one to skip class, as for Akashi. Well, she could give a damn what he did, but part of her said not to let him out of her sight so she tried to make sure he accompanied them as well.

Entering the classroom, Azure took a seat towards the back of the class before pulling out her Scroll, ensuring it was ready to record. Usually Azure would try to follow along or just sleep, but she had something else in mind to do during class today. Taking out a beautifully bound book which had a stark white cover with the symbol of Weiss Schnee engraved on the front. It contained her mothers recordings of what she learned about Summoning, perhaps the most difficult aspect of the Schnee semblance to master, especially in Azure's case. Her mother wasn't aware she had taken it, but Azure assumed she wouldn't mind, and if she did... Well, she couldn't bring herself to care. So she began to delve into the notes, trying to glean as much as she could about how she could master her Summons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Autumn Gayl

upload_2017-5-7_14-30-2-png.308562

Nearby: First Years, Team FALW
@Tags: Brinni Brinni Hibiscus Hibiscus
As Autumn was still daydreaming about riding around on a Goliath with her katars dug into its hide Claire managed to catch up with the group. She was such a sweet thing, with a giggle that just made you want to pinch her cheeks! "See, Claire wishes for the hunt to begin as well! This waiting about is nonsense."

Forest managed to knock her down a peg before Autumn worked herself up again, reminding her that a Huntsmen was more than a warrior. They were a guardian, who served in any capacity to help those in need. "I... I understand Forest. I don't mean to belittle those who don't fight! But it's in my blood, it's what I'm meant to do, I can feel it. And I know, we shouldn't 'eviscerate' the bandits, but if say it were to just happen..." The feral Mistralian gave an innocent shrug as her voice trailed off. While Autumn wasn't one to kill without need, she also wasn't one to weep over the bodies of criminals. They made their choices in life. They would deal with the consequences.

"Still, if we are to take a mission of the dullness, I will not object. I'll just be passive aggressive about it." It was difficult to tell if she was serious or not with the sweet smile she was giving, it would have to be something her partner discovered later if they were unfortunate enough to pick a dull mission. First she had to get through something else that was dull. The next lecture. Autumn fell to her knees, a pathetic whine coming from her lips as she sunk into the ground. Boredom would kill her long before Grimm or brigands ever had a chance.

"Ugh, fine. We can go to the next class... Drag me." She overheard Zenith's comment on the evisceration matter, and was glad to see he wasn't entirely against her on it. "I hope we meet some sooner rather than later."

Zorina Porfirio

superthumb (1).jpg
Nearby: Hunter, Tsana, Cerise
@Tags: Mistah Mistah KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint xAlter xAlter

Zorina couldn't help but start giggling as Hunter's face went red. Now that was cute. Anyway, she couldn't get a word in before Tsana was laying her arm across her shoulders. "Oh, congratulations. You were him for a while, so me and Hunter were getting worried. Oh, and I don't know. Lost my schedule so kinda relying on you guys," Zorina said, looking up at her friend. Tsana, while a little hard to keep up with sometimes, really was a great person. Zorina was already a big fan of her partner, and hoped to kick a lot of ass with her. Then Cerise brought up their next class, Remnant History, causing her to groan. "Oh I hate that class. I can never remember anything." Remembering dates has never been a talent of her's. Which, in some situations is fine, but when you frequently forget what day of the week it is...remebering important dates in history was an absolute nightmare.

It also didn't help that Cersie was day dreaming about the professor. Zorina made a 'bleh' sound, before Hunter said something. The blonde guy did look a bit sad, so she decided to join in. "Yeah, we aren't so bad. Not an Intemidatingly hot teacher, but still."

Akashi Taurus
images (18).jpg
Mood: Annoyed
Nearby: Azure, Robyn, and first years
@Tags: Keidivh Keidivh , Hibiscus Hibiscus , anyone
"Remnant history? That is not a class I want to be stuck in. Can't we just skip it and wait for the missions? No? Ugh..." Akashi complained, watching the only other male in his team excuse himself from class. How can he get away with skipping? I doubt there was an excuse. Lucky. Well, no matter, Akashi would escape.

The youth stuck his tongue out at Azure when he heard the snake comment; This girl really got on his nerves. She was only two years older then him, yet she acted so mature. He had half a mind to skip class and slash up her room, but it would be too obvious. Now, if he got someone else's weapon....that, would be an idea. Akashi entertained himself with that thought as he slowly followed the two females. More like one female; the other was a demon. An ice cold demon.

Akashi sat down in class next to Azure, and pulled out his scroll. There was no way in hell he'd sit there and learn when he can look it up if needed. He loaded up a rather violent fighting game, turned off the sound, and began playing it under the desk. Hopefully with some entertainment this class would end before he got to the boss.

Professor Larimar Sharp
Interacting: Orion and DelTa
@Tag: xAlter xAlter
Sharp took a deep breath after taking in everything they told him. "Fine..." he finally answered, "But if you need these blueprints to be kept quiet, this is not the place to make it." He got up and went up to a file cabinet. Punching a code into it, he opened the top cabinet as he took out a small card with an address on it. "Do not put this address in your scroll. But this is a personal workshop that I have for my personal projects. You can use that place to discreetly work on Heart Piercer," he handed the small cardstock card with the single address to Orion, "Don't mind the woman that might enter the shop, she tends to check if I am in."

He then looked at DelTa and spoke to her, "If you really are the soul you say you are. Know that even the soul can corrupt." Sharp took his seat once more and continued, "I know mine did years ago. Anyways, the place is locked with a code input. I'll make sure to have your code input in the system so I know who is entering my shop. You would know the code." He looked down to DelTa and back to Orion as he finished with, "This conversation never happened."

Orion Schnee

gYO2T9rby8XWTQ0r9JLztzS_kw4O8Ntyew5sGEVkNYvdwyp9rWO8-P1Qk9jqMG7qEARhevvSLE-Lc5-WNRifLu4-PyG4mvd6E9TzWH6X0dDOIJevuj-rF4JikNaHjFjPNHLADFS2

Nearby: Everyone
@Tags: Keidivh Keidivh Hibiscus Hibiscus The Prophet The Prophet KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Orion nodded as the professor told him to keep the conversation unknown by others. Getting up, he quickly bowed to the professor. “Thank you for the advice professor. I’ll be there for extra help in the coming weeks. I’ll see you later.” With his piece said, Orion grabbed his scroll and pocketed it, DelTa screaming something incoherent when he walked out of the private office. When he walked out, he strolled past some upperclassmen looking surprised that a freshman was in Professor Sharp’s private office. Looking up, he glared at them, sending them scurrying back to what they were doing. He needed to get to class.

Orion looked at the piece of cardstock that the professor had given him. The address was encrypted, something DelTa could easily do, but he decided against it. He had a class to get to first. Taking off in a sprint, Orion raced through the halls of Beacon Academy, running through the empty halls, his footsteps echoing in the hall. Orion continued to his class, when he realized he was already a good 20 minutes late. Coming to the door, he paused before opening it. “Sorry I’m late professor.”

The First week is done and over with...As the first week of classes at Beacon comes to an end, the first years find themselves going through their first half of the day like clockwork. The weekend was spent enjoying what Vale had to offer them, training, and secret rendezvous. Just as lunch wrapped up, the students are all heading to their third-period class, for Remnant History with Professor Auburn.
Setting
  • Currently Monday of the second week, just after lunch, around 12 PM (Class begins in 30 minutes)
  • Weather is warm with clear skies but cool breeze.
xAlter xAlter FireMaiden FireMaiden Hibiscus Hibiscus Brinni Brinni rubycats rubycats Mistah Mistah The Prophet The Prophet Keidivh Keidivh

Orion Schnee

y6gvfB0YxVtdpJ2DkOQ5NZfeJifcePSRDttASRjfeS5SnXmFKYTg-Vys_aaIDmyxwyt2R6KyWeiHL5wd2SV2hZhL6hinaGWNq-3M3v7FD8yG7-BMMt3QKCpShDaihSAJS_rLpYbJ

@Tags: Keidivh Keidivh Hibiscus Hibiscus The Prophet The Prophet KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Orion looked completely and utterly bored as they approached the classroom of his most dreaded class, Remnant History. While the professor herself wasn’t bad at the subject, knowing the subject just made it unbearable. It was like listening to arrogant businessmen drone on and on about “the good of Remnant” and “when I was your age”. Orion thought he gave up boring lectures and such when he left Atlas. Guess the tradition of lectures stuck all the way to Beacon.

Entering the classroom, Orion paid heed to nothing as he sat down in his usual spot, in the back of the classroom. Popping out his scroll, he began to talk with DelTa using the text function he had installed. Currently, the progress of Heart Pierce was lacking, and they needed it to speed up if they wanted to complete it by the end of the year. The chassis was barely finished and the inner workings weren’t even started yet. Sighing to himself, Orion could only place his head against the table in defeat.

Tsana Luna Khan

mQVCLsRfLb4FkEeISAqmK1lFL_T3oX5dQD_4_cjWVP-I3-2yEArKHMUQ3NckLbYNG4QHIqnzsboW0z-Vgd8SkOCB3lKBVISWb8kx11NiLS43ftcHkZioG_zxdjkgFfF1LX9TdKTF

@Tags: Mistah Mistah FireMaiden FireMaiden KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
Tsana was giddy as she walked with her team to Remnant History. After their previous adventures and shenanigans on their way to class, Tsana truly appreciated what the kindly professor was doing. Professor Auburn was one, if not Tsana’s favorite professor. She was a history buff, and loved anything that reminded her of heroes and legends, something she wanted to aspire to be. With her tail wagging and pocket watch spinning, Tsana turned to her team.

“What do you think we’re going to be learning today?”
she asked excitedly, her eyes sparkling in their neverending joy, lighting the world. “Last class we learned about Dust. Maybe the formation of the kingdoms?? Oh! Or maybe the first huntsman!” Tsana was almost bouncing up and down as she danced down the hallway, any passerby not helping but to smile at the cheerful girl. Entering the classroom, Tsana sat down and brought out her notebook and pen. She was ready for class, ready to learn, and ready to become a legend.

Cerise Darcy Amaranth

2be581c53740c3440ab0c773f8004de7.jpg
Nearby: First years
Interacting: Team HAZL
@tags: xAlter xAlter Mistah Mistah FireMaiden FireMaiden
Cerise followed close behind Tsana as he entered the classroom. "Hey, Professor Auburn!" he greeted the professor as she sat on her table. The redheaded Faunus turned around to Cerise and greeted back, "Hello, Cerise." He didn't pry more than that as he sat on the same row as Tsana and corrected, "We learned about the first great war... are you sure you read the correct chapter this weekend?" He opened his already noted textbook to reveal the last noted chapter being the war. Cerise has always been a good student when it came to studying since he was able to recall things better. If didn't he wouldn't have been good at copying others body language. He picked up his tablet scroll and asked, "Do you want me to send you the note, or are you willing to rush through the chapters?"

Hunter Hori

Faceclaim 24.jpg

Nearby: 1st years
@Tags: FireMaiden FireMaiden KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint xAlter xAlter

Remnant history had always been Hunter's favorite class ever since he was a young boy. Learning about the other kingdoms and how they came to be was always something Hunter enjoyed learning about since he had always been intrigued by other cultures. A smile overcame his face after witnessing Tsana's continuous excitement for class which then would be followed by an immediate chuckle after Cerise corrected Tsana about their past classes. He took his seat right next to his teammates and began to take out his supplies as he began to prepare for the class they would be receiving today. In truth Hunter felt a bit exhausted as he had spent most of his time reading ahead over the weekend in a way to make classes much easier during the day. A small yawn escaped his lips as Hunter began reading over his past notes to remind himself what exactly they had been studying to further prepare him for class.

Zorina Porfirio

superthumb (1).jpg
Nearby: First Years
Zorina had been rather quiet today. Which, while a few hours at a time was normal, all day was not. Something was bothering her. Maybe the tiny teen was homesick, or normal sick. Or maybe it was because she had been up all weekend trying to absorb the history she just couldn't seem to remeber. Lazily, she followed her team mates, hardly listening to Tsana and Cerise as she plopped down next to Hunter. Moments later her head was resting on her hand. "Make sure I don't fall alseep," She muttered to Hunter, gently nudging him so he'd pay attention. Staying up like that wanst something Zorina normally did, since she really liked sleep. And naps, so her this exhausted would be a rare sight and there was a strong chance that as soon as the day was over, she'd dissapper only to be found curled up on their common room couch; to tired to make it to her room. Anyway, she was dangerously close to dozing off.

Tsana Luna Khan

_2Vg3lgi9-9rHnRPt9Bk1DK43vDNcehIH0W34kAALNq9d6Wo9Ja1CWpzwAZA2o19jY_-3rib_FmkPtBIrBfMbqj9ACJRlWuUgPqBhjHzybQvrYs81Y-bVm2EjmOWQ5NRLK_8nGVN

Tsana let out a cute giggle as she looked over to her sleeping teammate. Zorina, during the week, spent hours just studying and cramming the history they had learned into her head. When Professor Auburn corrected Tsana, she nodded and smiled. “Of course I did Cerise!” she exclaimed happily. “I just went ahead and learned about Dust before the kingdoms! I may have gotten a bit too zealous in my learning that I glazed over the First War.” she muttered sheepishly. Nudging Zorina to make sure she didn’t pass out, Tsana sat attentive waiting to begin class. Waving to another team as they entered, Tsana brought her scroll out and began playing a silly game called Flappy Nevermore.

Azure Schne

Insert Image here (Optional)
Nearby: Team STAR, everyone
@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet Hibiscus Hibiscus xAlter xAlter
Azure let out a small yawn as she listened to Professor Auburn drone on about the history of Remnant. The heiress had still found little reason to pay any attention, as there wasn't anything discussed that she hadn't learned of going through the myriad of books in her family's personal library. Most often the subject was about the Great War, or more frequently the War with Salem. A war where the greatest Huntsmen of the time banded together to overthrow evil itself. It was a subject she was intimately familiar with, and didn't enjoy hearing about often. Her father Neptune told her what the war was like from first hand experience after some major prodding from his daughter. He told her of the horrors of that war, of the countless lives lost and friends butchered. Moreover, it was the war that broke her mother, who before had been described as a proud, noble warrior before. The woman who stood side by side with Ruby Rose. A woman she never truly met.

So, the lecture was largely ignored by Azure as she thought about the events of the weekend. It had been eventful to say the least. After taking time to adjust to her new life at Beacon and settle in, the snow haired girl decided to continue a hunt she had put off for to long. Accessing an encrypted file on her Scroll, a small document pulled up, with a small list of names, locations and leads. Each a clue that led her closer to the truth of that night, when she and her brother were mutilated and a number of innocents were slain. Most dismissed it as just some minor Faunus extremist group with a chip on their shoulder. It wasn't a stretch truly, there were plenty who wouldn't mind seeing the Schnee's bloodied and broken. Azure refused to let it go however, and as soon as she recovered, began her personal hunt for each and every single person involved in the assassination attempt. For months the girl searched for one of the suspects, using the resources at her families disposal to find any kind of clue.

After months it paid off, and Azure was able to locate one of the alleged assassins. A deer faunus, muscle for hire at most who was foolish enough to stay in the kingdom. It didn't take long for her to track him down, and after pinning him to a wall with a few ice spikes through his shoulders was able to extract a handful of new names, and ideas as to where she could find them. This set her upon a hunt that lasted until her acceptance into Beacon. Many of the names given by that deer faunus had been crossed off the list, but no one she found ever seemed to know who was behind the attack, or even it's true purpose beyond Lien and dead Schnee's.

The sapphire eyed girl had managed to find at least one lead that was worth the years of hunting. Amethyst Grove, a young panther faunus who was a servant in the Schnee manor, someone that Azure had foolishly grown close to. The very same girl who helped the assassins infiltrate the manor undetected. Now after years she had tracked down to where she was last seen. Vale. And her weekend had largely been dedicated to narrowing the search, trying to find contacts in the criminal underworld, though as of now she had found little else to go off of. But that was fine, Azure had learned to be patient when it came to hunting. She'd find her next mark, and drive an ice spike through her black heart.

Hunter Hori

Faceclaim 24.jpg

@Tags:

FireMaiden FireMaiden
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
xAlter xAlter

"Sure. No problem"
Hunter replied to Zorina focusing his attention back towards his notes reviewing everything he had studied over the past weekend. Letting out another yawn Hunter felt as if he was going to have enough trouble keeping himself awake let alone keeping someone else awake. Luckily for him Tsana seemed to have taken up his duty and managed to keep Zorina from falling asleep. "Thanks Tsana" he said weakly before resting his head on his hand as his eyelids began to grow heavy drifting into a hypnotic trance as he continually starred at his notebook. Quickly shaking his head and rubbing his eyes he tried to keep himself awake by any means. "Hey Cerise" he said weakly towards his teammate attempting to stay awake through conversation. It was something he wasn't the best at, but talking was one way to constantly keep yourself awake if you ever felt drowsy. "What all did you take notes over. Maybe we could compare?" He asked looking at his teammate with tired eyes.

Last edited:
Orion Schnee

y6gvfB0YxVtdpJ2DkOQ5NZfeJifcePSRDttASRjfeS5SnXmFKYTg-Vys_aaIDmyxwyt2R6KyWeiHL5wd2SV2hZhL6hinaGWNq-3M3v7FD8yG7-BMMt3QKCpShDaihSAJS_rLpYbJ

Orion, while scrolling through the internet nearly jumped from his seat when he received a notification about someone going through his private folder. DelTa came upon the screen and started screaming at him, thankfully, his scroll was muted. Quickly looking around the room, Orion placed his scroll on a makeshift stand and projected a keyboard which he rapidly began to type at, trying to find out who was going through his folder unannounced. Quickly finding the source of the intrusion, Orion resisted the urge to face-palm as he looked over to his plotting sister. Quickly booting her from the shared folder, Orion changed the security of the folder to allow access to her scroll. Forming a pebble of ice, Orion threw it at her forehead. Sending a quick message, he told her about what happened.

Msg: Azure, next time remember to actual inform me of using your scroll to get into my private files. You almost initiated the automatic deletion of all files within, including everything we had done over the past year. Thanks. now let me sleep without getting alerts about you breaking into my stuff.

Tsana Luna Khan

_2Vg3lgi9-9rHnRPt9Bk1DK43vDNcehIH0W34kAALNq9d6Wo9Ja1CWpzwAZA2o19jY_-3rib_FmkPtBIrBfMbqj9ACJRlWuUgPqBhjHzybQvrYs81Y-bVm2EjmOWQ5NRLK_8nGVN

Tsana turned to her teammate and companion before exclaiming happily. Opening her scroll, Tsana sent all the documents, about 4, to Hunter's scroll. "There you go Hunter! All the notes on the First War, Dust, and the Kingdoms I have so far!" she said cheerfully as she put her scroll away. "Just tell me if I'm missing anything important!" Checking her fancy golden pocket watch, Tsana saw that it wasn't even 10 minutes since class started. Here she was, waiting for class to start. Smiling internally, Tsana began to wonder what type of mission her team would take. Would it be Grimm extermination? Maybe surveillance, or even defending a convoy! Who knows, but Tsana was just so excited to finally begin her real life combat training.

Cerise Darcy Amaranth

2be581c53740c3440ab0c773f8004de7.jpg
Nearby: First years
Interacting: Team HAZL
@tags: xAlter xAlter Mistah Mistah FireMaiden FireMaiden
Cerise looked up from his notes at the sound of his name and looked over to Hunter as Tsana spoke up before him. When Hunter had her notes in front of him, Cerise couldn't help look over his shoulder to look over things, they matched to what he had so far, but of course, her notes had more things than the Professor had covers but it was good to see. "I only have notes covering what we have been assigned to go over. Then again I tend to take more notes then I should..." he stated as he flipped through his textbook which had annotated things on the side and highlighted.

Most of his notes on his larger scroll had bulleted notes to the most important things along with the page number of the information. "Zorina?" he looked over at the sleeping girl. He laughed a bit as he took her shoulder and lightly shook her a bit, "Wake up. The class hasn't even started." Cerise looked around the room, not wanting to get anyone's attention in his group as he poked her cheek, "Hey, wake up!" he whispered close to her ear.

Akashi Taurusimages (18).jpg

Akashi walked into class with a bright attitude as he climbed the steps to his usual seat. While this was by far his least favorite class, eating lunch outside gave him a good feeling, and he even attended some parties with some of his faunus friends. They really didn't care he that he was the son of a world wide terrorist. He even got to call his father; albeit it was extremely short. But that was enough to put him a good mood for the next few days. He sat down and pulled out a large bag of assorted candy and began to eat them whilst studying for the first time since coming to Beacon.

Glancing around him, it seemed he was one of the last to get in, but that was normal. The most normal about his whole situation. Akashi ran through it one more time. On histeam he had two rather hateful Schnees and a quiet Branwen. Quite the awkward group. Then down to the only other team that looked cool, team HAZL. They were the only interesting going on other then whatever Big Boss and Azure were doing, so he closed his book and simply ate candy while watching them, only occasionally looking over at his teammates and what they were doing.​

Zorina Porfirio

superthumb (1).jpg
Nearby: First Years
Despite the efforts, if you could call what they did effort, Zorina would soon be very noticeably asleep, her head resting on her hand. The funniest part about this was not the actual fact she was alseep, but that had head was slipping. Ever so slowly slipp8ng off her hand until her team heard a loud thud as her head hit the desk infront of her. Unlike most however, she didn't immediately jerk back up. No, Zorina was to tired, and was still asleep. This time, drooling a little bit in the table. Until Cersie poked her face. For some reason, that seemed to stir her a bit. Enough for her to gently smack him in the face in an attempt at making him go away.

Though Zorina, not wanting to face the wrath of Professor whoever it was, she lifted her head slightly; with a rather noticeable red mark on her forehead. "Why did I do this to myself?" She muttered, "I could have copied off you guys."

Hunter Hori

Faceclaim 24.jpg

@Tags:

FireMaiden FireMaiden
KarenAKAMint KarenAKAMint
xAlter xAlter

Before Cerise even had the slightest chance to respond Hunter felt his scroll vibrate numerous times followed by a comment from Tsana's cheerful voice. As he looked at her notes along with Cerise's as well he began to compare them seeing if there was anything he had been missing in his own notes. Luckily it didn't seem like he was missing anything, but the young lad found his teammates writing styles to be unique to say in the least. Both had perfectly structured and well organized notes that were easy to follow and pointed out the most important information in a unique way. "Gotta say I'm impressed with you guys. This looks like an actual teacher did this for you" he said complimenting them as he looked over to Zorina. Usually Hunter was quite talented at keeping his bearing, but the moment Zorina’s head smacked the table the young man had to instantly activate his semblance. Not wanting to be rude Hunter began to cover his face using his semblance to silence his laughter. From most people's perspective it would seem that his body was shaking rapidly as if he was shivering from a cold wind, but the reality was that he was laughing to himself making sure he kept his face hidden. Upon raising his head a tear began to form in his right eye as he deactivated his semblance in the process.“Hey Zorina......are you alright?” he asked quickly regaining his composure pretending that his little silent outburst had not occurred at all. He was breathing a little unevenly due to his sudden burst of laughter, but hopefully no one would comment on it.

Last edited:
Tsana Luna Khan

Tsana nodded and smiled her usual bright smile as Hunter complimented her notes. "Thanks Hunt!" she responded cheerfully. Opening a clean document from her now out again scroll. She then switched the scroll's current app to a game again. Her face turned to one of determination, as she frantically pressed the many buttons on the scroll's screen. Still, from what many could tell is that Tsana was actively trying to beat the hardest level in her game. None dared make any sound or movements as she played away. Looking up, Tsana turned to her teammates to ask what all the commotion was about. Zorina was asleep, Hunter was still looking at the notes, and Cerise was poking Zorina.

Tsana usually held little to no composure when it came to humorous situations, so when Zorina had slapped Cerise in the face, she couldn't help herself from laughing out loud. She cared not for the rest of the class looking at her outburst, as she couldn't help but to giggle. Wiping any tears from her eyes, Tsana wrapped Zorina in a hug from the side. "That wasn't nice Zori!!" she complained. "You could've bruised Cerise's delicate face."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back