• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic โ˜… UTOPIA | ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฌ | โ˜…

oh, i guess since everyone else is posting to say it, i will to

viv is completed~

Gotcha gotcha!! I will say in terms of music manipulation, I've been having an ongoing DM conversation with the player and I would say there's a distinction between Music Manipulation and Soundwave Manipulation. Someone could apply with a character that has the latter, and I would consider it a different power than the former.

For "equilibrium distortion" I'm assuming this is what you put in place for "vertigo manipulation?" While one might consider these to be the same power, I do prefer to honor the creators wishes on what they dub their character's power. Especially if the current power name is clear and concise.

Finally, for phasing, I don't necessarily see a reason to specify the sort of phasing they are going for, esp considering the placeholder is still a WIP. We can let the creator of the character make specifications on this power when they are ready :)

Hope this helps in your (and other's) endeavors towards clarification!
Ooh gotcha. I thought I took Equilibrium Distortion from their character sheet, but looking back at it now I see I mixed the two different things they had listed the power as and mixed them into an unclear mess. My apologies.

I wasn't sure about music manipulation vs sound manipulation either, so that is a prime example as to why I should have left this list up to the GMs. If you'd like me to make edits, lmk. Otherwise, I'll leave any final master list of powers up to one of the DMs ^_^

working on my character: ๐Ÿ‘Ž

coding my character sheet: ๐Ÿ‘

Ooh gotcha. I thought I took Equilibrium Distortion from their character sheet, but looking back at it now I see I mixed the two different things they had listed the power as and mixed them into an unclear mess. My apologies.

I wasn't sure about music manipulation vs sound manipulation either, so that is a prime example as to why I should have left this list up to the GMs. If you'd like me to make edits, lmk. Otherwise, I'll leave any final master list of powers up to one of the DMs ^_^
It's all good! These things happen. Honestly it's not a bad idea to have an all-encompassing power list for people to reference. No worries on making any edits, I can provide a modified list later tonight when I'm off work.

It was a good idea, and I'm glad you thought of having a power masterlist.
It will definitely be easier for us to set up and maintain one because we've been in constant contact with so many of you and have a decent picture overall of a lot of the characters in progress.

Finally posted my character's placeholder. Gonna work on him in a bit

I have my CS up. It's about 80% finished. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or clarified.

I have my CS up. It's about 80% finished. Let me know if anything needs to be changed or clarified.
Hi darling! Looks great so far-- but if you don't mind just giving a bit further clarification on the powers portion? Not necessarily the functions, but what it's called? (Shapeshifting, yes, but if you could also give it a name to further classify the specifics of the powers?)

Hi darling! Looks great so far-- but if you don't mind just giving a bit further clarification on the powers portion? Not necessarily the functions, but what it's called? (Shapeshifting, yes, but if you could also give it a name to further classify the specifics of the powers?)
Yes boss, I've named it up. ๐Ÿ™Œ Pretty much just self transmutation.

Officially submitting Sybil as a rough draft for feedback. Please and thank you ~

Last edited:
hi everyone! on behalf of the GM team, i am making this announcement to give an official update in terms of deadlines. when we did our poll the other day, the majority voted for October 8th but there were a few that requested a longer deadline.

we have decided that we will open up the Discord after we start approving characters on October 8th, but the hard deadline for everyone's first character will be October 15th. if anyone needs an extension beyond that, please let us know and we can grant individual extensions.

thank you all so much for showing interest in our role-play and we have been blown away with how great everyone's characters are. we can't wait to start this role-play!

phnx. phnx. AnimeGenork AnimeGenork minajesty minajesty Gao Gao izayoiix izayoiix opaline opaline floralmoon floralmoon ninjamidnight ninjamidnight sunshineysoul sunshineysoul r e i r e i
Lizy Lizy revalia revalia ForgetTomorroow ForgetTomorroow Lemoninny Lemoninny thinking thinking neverbackdown neverbackdown lostbird lostbird anyasjoy anyasjoy Sepokku Sepokku
Xen6n Xen6n peachiepalette peachiepalette weldherwings weldherwings zlexis zlexis

& anyone else who shows interest as we progress!

I JUST REALIZED THE SONG IN THE OP OF THE CHARACTER THREAD IS WARRIORS

THAT'S SO BASED I LOVE THAT SONG

I JUST REALIZED THE SONG IN THE OP OF THE CHARACTER THREAD IS WARRIORS

THAT'S SO BASED I LOVE THAT SONG
Thank youuuu!!!! I was really trying to find a song that fit the vibe but I was so partial to that song that I was like ๐Ÿ’€ I'm gonna make it fit

Thank youuuu!!!! I was really trying to find a song that fit the vibe but I was so partial to that song that I was like ๐Ÿ’€ I'm gonna make it fit
it fits so well!! also the new riot song has the exact same vibe and i love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back