• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Using Nerve's plot with Black Mirror's tone

Caligula

An INFP pretending to be a misanthrope.
Okay, this idea isn't fleshed out all that much, but I'm interested in basically doing something with the same plot as the film Nerve but more gritty. I know Nerve got pretty dark, but I found it to be a little more focused on aesthetic than dark atmosphere (if that even makes sense, I dunno lol). Like, let's do more with that social commentary about voyeurism.

Anyway, I don't ask for much of my partner besides being active in the process of plotting, having decent grammar, and someone who won't be bothered by me possibly playing multiple characters. Also, romance and pairings will likely not be the main goal here. Ships can happen but don't force it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back