User's Personal Pranks (Successful or not?)

DamagedGlasses

Lurking Pun Ninja
Well hello! Once again we are tittering ever so closer to the month of April, getting ready to shed our green shirts of March and prepare for an intense amount of sneezing. However, April does not come quietly, no, for the first day is one that many celebrate with earnest! April Fools is when we put on our thinking caps and wonder, "Now how can I prank so and so, this year?" Of course, I've never been one for pranks, mostly because my own ideas of pranks usually start coming around April 2nd. However, for those who have successfully pulled off these great feats of fun, I would like to hear of them!

They don't have to have occurred on April 1st, because pranks are year round, and the amount of detail you put in your story is up to you. As long as you think its enjoyable and you had a fun time doing it, then I would love to hear about it. A few lucky ones will be chosen to be shown on the next RpN Monthly, and because of the lack of room, not everyone will be showcased. Good news, this thread will be linked, and will allow everyone who is interested to come here and get a great laugh over your fun experiences!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe okay. This one actually could be dangerous and I shouldn't keep doing it but no one has been hurt yet sooo

One of my school classes has mostly rolling red cushioned chairs. Well all of the backs are unbolted... Hehe

They simply slide into the seat underneath and sit there.

Well you see, if you pull the back while someone's sitting and not leaning back you can take it off hehehehe...

I do this frequently to my friends... they go to lean back and freak out. It's comedy gold xD

I once rigged a door so that if you entered a paintball gun would fire and hit you from the waist down. The prank was a revenge prank for someone who dumped a bucket of ice cold water on me and then hit me with an exercise ball.

Anyway, I was sitting in the room in which the door in question lead to, with the trap ready, and I called the prankster. He entered the room and took a paintball to what he called "righty." I was declared winner of the prank war and paintball guns were banned from future prank wars.

DiamondJack said:
I once rigged a door so that if you entered a paintball gun would fire and hit you from the waist down. The prank was a revenge prank for someone who dumped a bucket of ice cold water on me and then hit me with an exercise ball.
Anyway, I was sitting in the room in which the door in question lead to, with the trap ready, and I called the prankster. He entered the room and took a paintball to what he called "righty." I was declared winner of the prank war and paintball guns were banned from future prank wars.
I take it back, yours is far worse than mine on danger scale.

R.I.P. his McNuggets

"Hey, hey, you want a piece of gum?"

"Oh, yeah! Thanks!"

I pull one from the pack and get shocked.

x_x

This one is pretty basic, but I filled my friend's hairdryer with flour. (Which probably wasn't very good for the hairdryer)

So when she turned it on and pointed it at her head, she got covered in flour. Needless to say, she was angry.

Also dumping about 5 bottles of bubble bath into a hot tub, and then turning the jets on, making cupcakes with salt and garlic powder instead of sugar, and then proceeding to feed them to everyone.

I can't forget about covering the label on every key on my sister's computer keyboard with care bear stickers, or making a 'door stop' with an air horn.

*Brings in donuts for my birthday at school*

slide_343294_3561495_free.jpg
..I got some hate for that one..

DiamondJack said:
Oh my god, that's some Saw/home alone stuff O_O

@DamagedGlasses Do you know what you're doing with this thread? Do you know how many people are going to reenact these?! Particularly me!!??

You've created a monster!!!

GLORIOUS!!!!

I know some very evil pranks, but I prefer the simple ones. Don't take any preparation, just timing.

"Hey, for some reason, when I use my turn signal, it keeps clicking after I turn it off. What is wrong?"

"Oh, that's a simple fix. You need to go to the local auto shop and ask for blinker fluid."

Or if you don't want to wait for someone to ask the right question, find someone who is very oblivious, like my SO, and:

"Hey, I found an extra left handed screwdriver, do you know anyone who needs one."

"Well, I'm hanging out with Renee and she is left handed."

"Ask her if she needs one."

"._. She said they don't exist. Is this another one of your tricks?"

(Both of these are actual conversations I had.)

These kind of tricks are simple, and you can get anyone at anytime. It is VERY effective on oblivious people.

Drinking gatorade out of a windex bottle is one I still would like to do sometime to see what reactions I get. Or vanilla pudding from a mayo jar.

I've convinced a close friend on his birthday on various occasions that the mafia was going to kill him, that we got him strippers (it was actually me and my friends in lingerie) and that we were going to rob a bank with him as an unwitting accomplice.

I love pranking him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back