• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ..:: Us Against The World - Information ::..

Characters
Here
Other
Here

DapperCat

HELP I'M A CAT
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest
Information
latest

Here you will find all the information you need when posting anything to do with purchasing items, what route to take from where you are currently at or other things that may be later included/added. Let me know in the OOC thread if there is anything you feel needs to be added! Any ideas you have I will take into account, and maybe we can make it happen!

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
The Environment
latest

Every city and town will be described. What state it's in, what buildings remain, etcetera. But there are some things about the current environment of Kanto that has changed nearly everywhere. Children no longer run around catching Pokémon, people look at each other with far more distrust and some greenery has been destroyed by the ongoing battles. It's no longer a welcoming world, and cruelty is common- not kindness.

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
Earning PD and Levels
latest

You earn Pokémon levels and pd depending on your posts! Levels are only given when a Pokémon is actually out of its Poké Ball, whilst pd are given for posts in general. The criteria for bonus pd I will not reveal! But you will always earn something. This pd can then be used in Poké Marts to get your character Poké Balls, Potions or other items. And sometimes a market will appear. These can be underground markets where Pokémon are sold, or markets where one can buy Poffins, berries, TMs and other items.

PD, levels and Pokémon moves you gain will be mentioned underneath your post in bold and in a blue color. I will also update your sheet with it, you don't have to lift a finger! If I do forget to add or subtract something, please let me know, even though I'm very systematic I do have a bad memory!

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
Battling
latest

You can attempt to battle all NPC's! Of course it depends on the NPC if they wish to do so, or how strong they are, but of course you can always attempt. I will use rolls for both your attacks and the NPC's. To make sure your experience remains in the RP, and not interrupted by rolls, I won't put in roll-numbers and the like. When battling against other players I -will- put in the roll results, so you know how to post about what happened! The details are up to you.

A roll of 10+ is a hit to the other player, so he/she needs to incorporate their Pokémon being hit. 17+ is a Critical Hit. A 3+ is a miss, and if you roll a 1 or 2 your Pokémon actually hurts him/herself! You can emote that your Pokémon hits or misses and how they do so, but you can't decide for the other player how their Pokémon responds or is affected. Five hits makes it so the other Pokémon has fainted. If you roll a critical hit, you only need two more normal hits for the other Pokémon to faint.

Example:

Player 1 fights Player 2. Player 1 rolls a normal hit, then a critical hit, then a normal hit. At the second normal hit, Player 2's Pokémon has fainted!

Rolls will be posted under your post in bold and in a red color!

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
Catching Pokémon
latest

When you want to catch a Pokémon, you can either mention in your post that you're looking around to find Pokémon, or of course attempt to catch any of the Pokémon written in the DM posts or rustles of grass! Pokémon are pre-determined. I mean with this that all Pokémon in an area are set. Which you encounter will be determined randomly. The Pokémon's gender, nature and characteristic are also picked at random. This adds to the feeling of the games, and will add unpredictability in how your Pokémon's personality will be written by you in the RP! If you give your Pokémon a nickname, whether immediately or later, I will add it to your Pokémon list as its name!

When you try to catch a Pokémon, you will roll to see if you succeed. I won't be counting their health in, so no need to worry about that last HP on them! Do remember though, I will take into account if you tried to fight them first to begin with! We won't want to end up like Ash on Season 1, where he tries to catch a Spearow without even trying to weaken it! The rolls will be as follows:

- <5 Pokémon runs away.
- <13 Poké Ball fails! (This costs you a Poké Ball, but you can try again!)
- 13> Caught!

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
Starting Inventory
latest

- 200 pd

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
Kanto Map
latest

B9O7IKq.jpg

latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest
latest

latest
Poké Mart Stock
latest

MedicinePoké BallsOther
latest
- Potion - 300 pd
latest
- Poké Ball - 500 pd
latest
- Antidote - 100 pd

Food and drinks bought for a character are not calculated with pd. This is only for Poké Mart items, and in case of other market-like events.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back