• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Urban fantasy?

Hullo, I'm looking for an RP set in a modern/urban fantasy/paranormal setting. You know, an ancient magical society thriving in plain slight, werewolf biker gangs, mad necromancer serial killers, mystical grimoires on library shelves, vampire night clubs, voodoo queens, eldritch horrors unleashing at Walmarts, that kinda thing.

I love plotty goodness, character development, exploring the consequences of magic, and incorporating mythology/fantasy kitchen sinks, where pretty much everything in our fairytales and fables actually exists, just slightly skewed from our imaginations.

I'm also a fan of romance, but flawed contrasting characters whose relationships take time developing. I'll write MxF, MxM, and FxF. Prefer playing characters at least 17, and I usually make up characters on the spot and figure out their backstory as I go.

I don't really like planning the plot too far ahead, let's just come up with a basic urban fantasy concept and two main characters, and see what happens. I'm capable of short or lengthy responses, but would like to stick to around a paragraph per reply, keep it casual but not one liner level, because I haven't RPed in awhile and need to get my RP juices flowing.

If interested, send me a PM, because I can't message anyone yet.

I am a new member so I can't PM yet, but I just wanted to say that I'm interested and perhaps once I am capable of messaging, we could work something out!

heyyo :) I'm just making my ten posts so i can pm you here, so dont mark it as spam or anything, sorry for the incoming spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back