• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Upon the Seven Seas (CS)

Sig

The Prince of None
(You can ignore the ones that don't apply)

Name:
Race: (Half-Animals like Nekos are seen as below humans)
Eye Color: (can be ignored if you have a picture)
Hair Color: (can be ignored if you have a picture)
Distinguishing features:
Mannerisms:
Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.)
Greatest flaw:
Best quality:
Past Occupation:
Role Wanted in Crew:
Talents/Skills: (Up to three or four)
Backstory:
(Can add any that you see fit)

Name: Cecelia Haler
Race: Human
Appearance:
eac115b991d78eaa06c76578d9dc9649.jpg

Mannerisms: Cecilia is quite the loving, caring and bubbly person she appears to be and she shows that despite any situations she finds herself in, but she isn't always the bubbly playful person she normally is. She does have her dark side, piss her off enough and she is bound to snap and it is best that you avoid her at all cost she may not be the person to physically harm a person for no reason but she isn't afraid to punch a person in the face for angering her.
Habits: Drinking, don't try and drink her under the table she can hold her liquor.
Greatest flaw: She has a very short temper
Best quality: She is very dependable and she will always listen to a persons problems even if she is dealing with her own
Past Occupation: Bartender
Role Wanted in Crew: She isn't picky
Talents/Skills: Drinking, Hand to hand combat, Persuasion
Backstory: Before being accused of a crime she did not commit Cecilia lived a pretty normal life she had her friends and she mainly worked at a bar on the docks for pirates and sailors alike to come and drink at, who she would drink with and chat with. Her past is nothing interesting to talk about she had a loving mother and father and an older brother and two younger sisters, she could be considered popular from the amount of friends she had but most of them are either people from her job or the patrons at the bar she bar tended at for years, but thankfully for Cecilia she had so many stories she could tell from the drunk sailors coming into her bar it was enough to make even her boring old life interesting. Unfortunately that all changed when Cecilia was in the wrong place at the wrong time and long story short she was framed for a murder she hadn't committed, her friends and family abandoned her thinking she was a murderer and she lost her job at the bar she had been working at for years.​

Name: Sig Prince
Race: Neko
pirate_cat_boy_by_hellosanta-d3fascw.png
Distinguishing features: A black medallion around his neck that houses a jewel
Mannerisms: Sig is inexperienced in the pirate life and seeks a life of freedom where he could change the view of his people and prove how great he can be. Easily excitable and gullible, he is pushed time and time to accept his hand in life but always seeks the next adventure and hoping that treasure will come to him.
Habits: Has a tendency to not be able to be quiet
Greatest flaw: His own inexperience in life and especially in what pirates are truly like
Best quality: His optimism
Past Occupation: Cabin Boy
Role Wanted in Crew: I guess Co-Captain or Quartermaster
Talents/Skills: Navigation, Sword-Fighting, Talented thief
Backstory: Born on a plantation and grew as a farmer's hand, Sig wanted to go after the treasure and adventures he had heard about in stories of pirates from his mother who was one herself once. His father would train him secretly with a rusty sword that the master of their home had thrown away. He got his chance when a captain attacked their home and he volunteered to go with them if they would leave his people alone. They agreed and took the boy, his mother giving him a medallion as he left and he promised to return with great treasure. The travels were long and tedious but he what he didn't earn in treasure he earned in knowledge of ships. He was content until he found his captain murdered one night and framed by the very person who killed him. Thrown into chains the boy waited for the day he would escape and make them pay.

Name: Maxime Belleau
74048140-handsome-man-in-historical-pirate-costume-isolated-on-white.jpg
Distinguishing features: wears a hat at a rakish angle
Mannerisms: WIP
Habits: smoking, gambling, womanizing
Greatest flaw: Hedonistic
Best quality: Confident
Past Occupation: spy/rake
Role Wanted in Crew: possibly quartermaster or boatswain
Talents/Skills: Languages (fluent in French and English, somewhat knowledgable of Spanish), sweettalking, espionage, wheeling and dealing/smuggling
Backstory: Maxime has a bit of military experience, but for a long time he has been a rake, or spy. In a way they flowed into one. He served the interests of the French crown/government for awhile, spying, countering spies, eavesdropping, plotting, foiling plots, smuggling, etc. For this, Belleau gained a good deal of compensation. However the tides shifted and Maxime found himself effectively blacklisted by those he served. Maxime narrowly escaped France, but they finally caught up to him and clapped him in irons.

Last edited:
[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/99/68/3e996890cb491a5ebb10e367c15d7b32.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [div class=stoneWrapper][div class=stoneBackground][div class=stoneImage][div class=stoneHeader]
Captain Soren
[/div][div class=stoneArrow]⇟[/div][/div]

[div class=stoneHeader]
Pirate of Aries
[/div][div class=stoneContent]
Name: Koda Soren
Eye Color: -
Hair Color: -

Distinguishing features: Eye patch and scar across left eye, messy hair laden with salt from seawater. Never bothers to try make it look good.
Mannerisms: Former Captain Soren is brutal and merciless, perfectly okay with doing a lot of hideous things for the sake of his treasure and bounty and loot. The one thing he is not however, is a traitor. Fiercely loyal to his crew, Captain Soren gave himself up in exchange for their lives. He is dark and mysterious, and a little edgy at times.

Habits: Drinking.
Greatest flaw: Shuts out other people and never wants help.
Best quality: Confident and a strong sailor.
Past Occupation: Captain of the Seabreaker.
Role Wanted in Crew: Captain
Talents/Skills: Swordsmanship, pistols, keeping excessive amounts of alcohol down.

Backstory: Former Captain of the Seabreaker, Captain Soren led a vicious crew through the seas, pillaging and rampaging through all who would dare oppose him. Rich and feared, Captain Soren led a good life on the seas with his vicious pack of sea dogs. But not all was to remain perfect for the Captain, for after a night of far too excessive drinking on a busy port, the captain with the rich bounty on his head was captured.
[/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || @StoneWolf18[/div][/div]

Okay we have four people now to start and I think two more will join as we go. Is there a day that works for everyone?

5c7d844f48a76f6855145b6ffdfccb64.jpg
Name: Luciana White
Race: Mermaid
Distinguishing features: Her tail and hair.
Mannerisms: Well spoken and good pronunciation, Luciana offers a vast amount of knowledge of the seas to those that seek her and ask. She is however a little stern and cautious as well as being very slow to anger. Enjoying conversation and gossip she is however smooth talking when she needs to be and has a passion for human treasure. Luciana is loyal and calming yet always seeking for adventure and incredibly flirtatious and still trying to understand human clothing? Why cover up so much?
Habits: Singing/Humming
Greatest flaw: Too flirty
Best quality: Her voice
Past Occupation: As a mermaid she kept to herself as a traveller, exploring and finding treasure and learning what she could.
Role Wanted in Crew: None at all but if she was happy she'd be happy to navigate as a Sailing Master.
Talents/Skills:
-Can read the stars and find her way.
-Singing is often quite enchanting but tiring.
-Very persuasive.
-Fluent in English, semi in Spanish/French and conversationalist in Greek and Latin.
Backstory:
Currently all that is known about Luciana is her name and what she is. She is an adventurer/explorer and an information giver, she sells the maps she makes to the land people and uses money to build up her knowledge.

Luciana also has the ability to develop human legs but only because she has a bracelet that allows her to. The mermaid was captured when she was selling a map to a merchant, turns out the pirates had seen her swim ashore and change and wanted her all for themselves, for riches and her scales (which sell very nicely on the market).

We will start the roleplay today when we have at least three people on to start it, anyone that isn't on will still have a presence and be explained that their mouths had been chained for whatever reason. maybe because the pirates thought they could rise a munity with their words.

Erm I'm British I don't know about you but timezones might be a problem about a start but I am here till about midnight so that's ~3 hours!

It might not say I'm online but I'll be here!

Erm I'm British I don't know about you but timezones might be a problem about a start but I am here till about midnight so that's ~3 hours!

It might not say I'm online but I'll be here!
Good to know! i'll remember that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back