• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Updated~) Romantic/Dramatic US TV Show RP?

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there!

tumblr_o8bc4ahxRi1rkybbto1_250.gif

I'm looking for a partner to join with me in a detailed romantic/dramatic RP based on some of my favourite older US TV shows!

• Friday Night Lights

• Everwood

• Dawson's Creek

• Friends

• How I Met Your Mother (HIMYM)

• One Tree Hill

tumblr_o8bc4ahxRi1rkybbto2_250.gif

Please PM me or post below if interested!​

Last edited by a moderator:
ONE TREE HILL omg. so I haven't seen all of the episodes and it's been a minute since I've watched the show. Would that be an issue?

Mike said:
ONE TREE HILL omg. so I haven't seen all of the episodes and it's been a minute since I've watched the show. Would that be an issue?
Hi! :P

That's not an issue at all, since I'm currently in the midst of watching Season 1 for the first time :P

Hi there! So I love your profile pic, and I might be interested in HIMYM depending on what you were looking for :)

Like did you want to use the cannon characters or create our own friend group of OCs, or something else...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back