• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unwind with Yami

David

In America after the Second Civil War, the Pro-Choice and Pro-Life armies came to an agreement: The Bill of Life states that human life may not be touched from the moment of conception until a child reaches the age of thirteen. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, however, a parent may choose to retroactively get rid of a child through a process called "unwinding." Unwinding ensures that the child's life doesn’t “technically” end by transplanting all the organs in the child's body to various recipients. Now a common and accepted practice in society, troublesome or unwanted teens are able to easily be unwound.

David : This is going to be a long job I think i'm starring out the window of my cell at Juvie Cop HQ it's morning their taking me to Harvest Camp well to be more correct their taking me to a church so I can ride with a bunch of Tithe's to Harvest Camp ,well at least this is it , this is the last camp after this i'm set for life rich as a king that is in two weeks when the check that Thomas got clears then when that happens and the check is cashed I can break out and go home to Wilmington, to the beach to home . As i'm pondering this the door opens I have expect it to be a Cop but no it's a priest

Priest: I look at the wayward Tithe and smile " time to go , my son" I say the boy nods and he gets up from where he has been sitting I hand him his luggage one blue bag feels heavy I wonder what's in it o well it's none of my concern

David : I get my bag back and I feel relived my sword is still in it ha! I still have Marian as we leave the police station , I see him Thomas I wave and he waves back alright old sport this is it I think to him .We reach the church in around fifteen minutes just as Thomas and I planed i'm the only male Tithe here . Boy Tithe's are a pain always asking questions and following you around being the only male here gives me the advantage of being left out so maybe I can get a bit of peace and quite on the bus ride up to Heaven's Light The best Tithing Center in the country I almost laugh as I think how the commercials advertised it I take my seat away from everyone else and wait to board

Allie's Father : "Were here" I say to my youngest daughter Allie I open the door for her and she gets out we walk to the sigh in booth and I sigh her in we take our seats with all the other parents and Tithe's I look over to the other side of the church and see a young boy sitting alone

Allie nodded and followed along with her father. Though she didn't know if her father wanted her to be right beside him. She stayed there and glanced around spotting the boy. Of course I didn't stare. I just turned around and relaxed. But I was so curious.. Why was he sitting alone?

(Sorry for late reply! Is this good?)

David : I try not to notice the large amount of eyes starring at me I try to look a head I then see her the head of the Tithing House at Heaven's Light Emily Brown like the rest of the Tithing Staff and Tithing medical staff at Heaven's Light she's a women (man if my very life wasn't on the line I would be in heaven , ha heaven as in Heaven's Light ) the reason for the all female staff is simple one the Heaven's Light thought that women would be more nurturing during the Tithing process and two to make the parents fell more securer about sending their kids off to camp with . I look at the woman as she talks to the priest who brought me here probably telling her that they have a wayward Tithe who might need to be kept close watch under (great as if my job wasn't difficult enough ) how long before she starts talking and that check starts it's two week clearing period ? I take a look around the room at my fellow Tithes I see one few rows back pretty redhead she's looking at me with a mix of pity and curiosity

Allie's Father : I see Allie looking at the boy" he's all alone " I whisper to her "remember what Pastor Simone told you about how no one should have to go though this alone maybe you should go over and sit with him?" as i'm saying this the head of Tithe's gets up and begins to speak

OCC: Looks great could you play Emily Brown ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back