• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion "Unwatch" Button for Profile Posts

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
I've had quite a pretty number of times where I've been spammed because of a profile post I no longer care about, and I think it would be a good idea to add that unwatch button you see on the threads to profile postings. I'd honestly be lying if I said I haven't accidentally spammed someone, myself. I think it'd just be better for everyone if we had the option.

I 100% agree with this, however, I think it's not an RPN thing but a xenforo thing as a whole....i.e., I don't think the staff can fix it... I seem to recall many, MANY, conversations about this.

I 100% agree with this, however, I think it's not an RPN thing but a xenforo thing as a whole....i.e., I don't think the staff can fix it... I seem to recall many, MANY, conversations about this.
Yeah, I kind of got the same feeling, too. My thought process was "I'm pretty sure this has been suggested already, and I'm sure there's a good reason it hasn't been done yet, but I'm going to suggest it anyway just to make sure.". I wish it could be done... X_X

How do you watch a profile post? I don't have that option. I only get notifications if someone tags me even though I've responded to the profile post at least once.

How do you watch a profile post? I don't have that option. I only get notifications if someone tags me even though I've responded to the profile post at least once.
Really? O.o that's strange, I always get notifications if I reply to a profile post, and someone replies after me. No matter if I'm tagged or not.

Yeah, that doesn't happen to me. Only if it's MY profile post. Otherwise, I have to go and check a profile post to see if someone replied to something I said.

Yeah, that doesn't happen to me. Only if it's MY profile post. Otherwise, I have to go and check a profile post to see if someone replied to something I said.
Well... You might have your notification settings set so something different, is my guess. But I'm fine with the way my notifications are working now, I just wish there was a way to stop getting them for specific profile posts instead of changing my settings.

I like mine this way as well. :) I like being able to leave a conversation when I want to. But it is funny how I didn't even remember putting in that setting. It came on it's own after the update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back