• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Unwanted Path

The Last Avatar

Plot Points:
  • My character will be an experienced Demon Hunter gifted with control over the 5 basic elements of nature (normal elementals can only use 1 element) and capable of basic spell casting.
  • Your character will be a normal human with enormous innate magical potential. You will have no understanding of the magical world, its laws or any other aspects.
  • One day your character accidentally wanders into a fight between my character and a demon. From that moment on, your destiny changes, and my character grudgingly has to protect you and teach you the ways of magic.
  • Our characters will navigate a path neither could possibly anticipate, one full of danger, betrayal, wonder and mystery.
  • There will be demons, angels, monsters, hilariously backfiring spells, and maybe a touch of romance.
Looking for:
  • Someone that can post regularly.
  • PG18 (For the fighting that will ensue. No romance past PG13 will occur.)
  • Someone creative and able to throw in some fun plot twists.
  • Someone that is able to post 1-2 paragraphs minimum per post. I usually post 3+.

Oh wow, I really like this idea! Can you send me a PM so we can discuss it? If you're still searching, that is.

Plot Points:
  • My character will be an experienced Demon Hunter gifted with control over the 5 basic elements of nature (normal elementals can only use 1 element) and capable of basic spell casting.
  • Your character will be a normal human with enormous innate magical potential. You will have no understanding of the magical world, its laws or any other aspects.
  • One day your character accidentally wanders into a fight between my character and a demon. From that moment on, your destiny changes, and my character grudgingly has to protect you and teach you the ways of magic.
  • Our characters will navigate a path neither could possibly anticipate, one full of danger, betrayal, wonder and mystery.
  • There will be demons, angels, monsters, hilariously backfiring spells, and maybe a touch of romance.
Looking for:
  • Someone that is able to post 1-2 paragraphs minimum per post. I usually post 3+.

I'm interested.

Alrighty. Since there are a few interested. I think I can accommodate the three of you. I like challenges. I am open to rping in forums or in PM, which would be good for you guys?

Also, I only play male. Though I am open to MxF and MxM couplings.

That's awesome, thanks! I prefer PMs, they seem so easy and organised.

Alrighty. Since there are a few interested. I think I can accommodate the three of you. I like challenges. I am open to rping in forums or in PM, which would be good for you guys?

Also, I only play male. Though I am open to MxF and MxM couplings.

That's perfect I only play female characters! Wanna hit me up with a PM?

Plot Points:
Looking for:

i am quite interested. i can post when i can. either every other day and some on weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back