• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Until Dawn RP

HesitationOblivion

Climbing Class Trash

Hey! So I'm looking for an Until Dawn RP. I prefer detailed roleplays but I will do casual. I have a few plots for the pairings.. so.. yeah.

• Please have proper grammar. If English isn't your first language, or if you have a learning disability then I will bend and be tolerable.
  • If you want to leave- just tell me. I won't be mad.
  • Feel free to elaborate with me.
  • Italics is preference, but I will play the other character! ^-^

Josh x Chris "Climbing Class" ****

[media]

[/media]

Possibly it could take place a month after everyone was rescued by the helicopter. Possibly this could focus on Chris going back to the mountains to rescue Josh only to find out that he's a Wendigo. They could search for a cure, and possibly bring Josh back and so on...

This could revolve around right after Chris and the stranger go out to rescue Josh. But instead of Josh being taken, he's still there. The blonde rescues the boy, and takes him back to the hut where they have to discuss what happened.. and what feelings have rose.

Ashley x Chris ***

Sam x
Josh ***

Sam x
Ashley **

OC x OC

This will involve us creating our own OC characters and sucking them in with the canon characters OR creating all new characters.

I would love to do the Josh/Chris one! I love Climbing Class! <3 I also prefer writing detailed, so please PM me to discuss further! ^^

Edit: Oh, never mind, I see that this is an older threat and that you are inactive (your signature) xD Shame! But if you ever want to do a new RP, then I would be willing to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back