• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (OOC)

AlwaysYours said:
Before we go any further, I'm gonna have to make a few statements.
@Annabella Your posts are short, yet sharp. I love it. You'd make an excellent harbringer and I'm sure Charlie can get out of a few tricky spots if she gets stuck

@Asylumnated I am honored to work with you. Not only have you given me creative freedom, but you've given me two characters I can organically communicate with. It really is like they've known each other for a while.

that being said...

@Thetrickyshow1 You are new. And I've pounded it in my head that this is the reason why I should be lenient. But writing yourself into danger that isn't there? Not to mention yesterday...I poisoned your character because I am giving you a time limit on learning the ropes--FOR REAL. I'm not being mean, and if you need any help, pm me and ask before doing something you feel is probably gonna be wrong...because 9/10, if you think it'll be, then it is. But, dude....come on.

EDIT: Fine by me, dude.

And I meant whoever brought Him. The thing that is in my character. You know, the one I've been referring to as He/Him/His...attention to detail is a cardinal rule.
tumblr_njy3bzdWcN1s1e876o1_250.gif

* Feels so honored. *

AlwaysYours said:
Before we go any further, I'm gonna have to make a few statements.
@Annabella Your posts are short, yet sharp. I love it. You'd make an excellent harbringer and I'm sure Charlie can get out of a few tricky spots if she gets stuck

@Asylumnated I am honored to work with you. Not only have you given me creative freedom, but you've given me two characters I can organically communicate with. It really is like they've known each other for a while.

that being said...

@AlwaysYours Never mind babe, thank you![/Font]

*Davin and Charlie sipping tea in an alternate universe where they decided "fuck that shit, netflix is awesome"*

I am SO SORRY if my post was really just...

Ugh.

I'm staring at it now and I really don't like it..

AlwaysYours said:
*Davin and Charlie sipping tea in an alternate universe where they decided "fuck that shit, netflix is awesome"*
BEST FRIENDS 5EVER.

I thought it was rater fitting. Charlie might very well make it to the end of the game. @Annabella

Is tricky still in? Because if not, I could always use a legion from hell.

AlwaysYours said:
I thought it was rater fitting. Charlie might very well make it to the end of the game. @Annabella
Is tricky still in? Because if not, I could always use a legion from hell.
I feel like you guys's were so descriptive and mine's was rushed.

I don't know, you guys deserve better. It'll be better next time.

Davin was dropping off hints, I was reading the ending and thinking that Davin possibly had MPD in your former posts and I was somewhat correct.

I would love to be your legion from Hell.

Thetrickyshow1 said:
-wonders about ways to kill my character off-
We're trying to better you as a role player. We don't dislike you or your character.

*Prays that Dreddie survives because they are my OTP*

Asylumnated said:
We're trying to better you as a role player. We don't dislike you or your character.

*Prays that Dreddie survives because they are my OTP*
"Tries to figure out ways to get rid of Davin to save friends and totally has nothing to do with the resentment between him and Jackson."

>Choosing between doing Calc homework or writing. Ha, who am I kidding?

Okay, are we gonna let the fact that someone tried to reincarnate their character just fly by?

Asylumnated said:
I'm sorry, but

>"I encourage a few of you to have already made relationships/love interests/exes. Drama."

-Asylumnated, the overview

You sowed your own demise > :P

Crossfirin said:
I'm sorry, but
>"I encourage a few of you to have already made relationships/love interests/exes. Drama."

-Asylumnated, the overview

You sowed your own demise > :P
*freddie is going to be 4ever alone because of you*

Asylumnated said:
*freddie is going to be 4ever alone because of you*
Charlie has no friends..

No love interests...

Charlie is alone.

AlwaysYours said:
Okay, are we gonna let the fact that someone tried to reincarnate their character just fly by?
Whom?

Makes another OTP post, because I don't wanna slaughter people without giving them a chance to survive...

true torment is failing when all you have is a glimmer of hope.

GO DREDDIE

AlwaysYours said:
Makes another OTP post, because I don't wanna slaughter people without giving them a chance to survive...

GO DREDDIE
tumblr_lz01egi1Y91qg9f9k.gif

AlwaysYours said:

GO DREDDIE
Woot-Woot

Annabella said:
I've gotten so many perms that now my hair just feels numb when it's supposed to burn.
#AfricanAmericanProblems
I had one perm when I was nine. Now, I've decided to do blonde on my brown hair so I have to bleach my hair every three weeks. :) *is so smart*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back