• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Until Dawn (OOC)

Asylumnated said:
Charlie is the smartest of them all. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the only one who makes it out in one piece.
I love you but what the FUCK is happening?

Annabella said:
I love you but what the FUCK is happening?
jason-sudeikis-devil.gif

AlwaysYours said:
@Thetrickyshow1 I'll tell you now, you're kinda a ticking bomb. You really have till dawn, unless the one's who brought Him there die.
Write accordingly.
Till Dawn.

I'm so sorry. I'll be taking my leave.

I'm legit right here, y'know.

Basically, Red hood made Ros choose between Frederik or Davin, or Adam but she didn't feel it right to choose someone who couldn't put up a fight, and she chose Davin. Ros then passed out after "killing" Davin. Red Hood killed Adam anyway. Davin wasn't dead and really isn't Davin (more will be explained on that eventually). Everyone is in various places, whether outside or inside, and Red Hood ran upstairs. Adam's rifle is laying out on the floor and he's got a hand gun on him. At the moment, Freddie and "Davin" are in the Living Area, Jackson and Ros are in an underground thing her father made, Eleanor is outside (?) and my memory is slacking so I'm not sure where the others are.

@AlwaysYours The person who invited my character to the cabin was eleanor. (Says in my character sheet)

Asylumnated said:
Basically, Red hood made Ros choose between Frederik or Davin, or Adam but she didn't feel it right to choose someone who couldn't put up a fight, and she chose Davin. Ros then passed out after "killing" Davin. Red Hood killed Adam anyway. Davin wasn't dead and really isn't Davin (more will be explained on that eventually). Everyone is in various places, whether outside or inside, and Red Hood ran upstairs. Adam's rifle is laying out on the floor and he's got a hand gun on him. At the moment, Freddie and "Davin" are in the Living Area, Jackson and Ros are in an underground thing her father made, Eleanor is outside (?) and my memory is slacking so I'm not sure where the others are.
Can no one post until I do so?

@Thetrickyshow1 - It would've been best to ask me, if you wanted Eleanor to invite you.

To be honest, Eleanor would've never invited your character. Since, he would be a new addition to the group after what happened last year.

* I don't think they would be looking for someone new to join the group. *

[ I'm not trying to be mean, I just wished you asked first. ]

Before we go any further, I'm gonna have to make a few statements.

@Annabella Your posts are short, yet sharp. I love it. You'd make an excellent harbringer and I'm sure Charlie can get out of a few tricky spots if she gets stuck

@Asylumnated I am honored to work with you. Not only have you given me creative freedom, but you've given me two characters I can organically communicate with. It really is like they've known each other for a while.

that being said...

@Thetrickyshow1 You are new. And I've pounded it in my head that this is the reason why I should be lenient. But writing yourself into danger that isn't there? Not to mention yesterday...I poisoned your character because I am giving you a time limit on learning the ropes--FOR REAL. I'm not being mean, and if you need any help, pm me and ask before doing something you feel is probably gonna be wrong...because 9/10, if you think it'll be, then it is. But, dude....come on.

EDIT: Fine by me, dude.

And I meant whoever brought Him. The thing that is in my character. You know, the one I've been referring to as He/Him/His...attention to detail is a cardinal rule.

AlwaysYours said:
Before we go any further, I'm gonna have to make a few statements.
@Annabella Your posts are short, yet sharp. I love it. You'd make an excellent harbringer and I'm sure Charlie can get out of a few tricky spots if she gets stuck

@Asylumnated I am honored to work with you. Not only have you given me creative freedom, but you've given me two characters I can organically communicate with. It really is like they've known each other for a while.

that being said...

@Thetrickyshow1 You are new. And I've pounded it in my head that this is the reason why I should be lenient. But writing yourself into danger that isn't there? Not to mention yesterday...I poisoned your character because I am giving you a time limit on learning the ropes--FOR REAL. I'm not being mean, and if you need any help, pm me and ask before doing something you feel is probably gonna be wrong...because 9/10, if you think it'll be, then it is. But, dude....come on.

EDIT: Fine by me, dude.

And I meant whoever brought Him. The thing that is in my character. You know, the one I've been referring to as He/Him/His...attention to detail is a cardinal rule.
tumblr_lq0xqrzplM1qafrh6.gif

@Crossfirin You did your fair share of fucking up yesterday, but today your posts are vibrant and very well done. I commend you on your turn around, dude.
:'} Thanks, I like to write but was just never in the rp scene. Thanks for the help and the criticism through the whole thing. I really appreciate it ^^

Thetrickyshow1 said:
Honestly, I just want to stop messing things up so i'm just killing my character off.
Yo, you don't have to go so far as that, if you're no longer having fun then that's understandable but don't feel like any of us hate ya or anything dumb like that ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back