Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie is about a girl wanting to be slim, i can't say more because it's ridiculous.
It looks incredibly stupid. I was looking forward to the Barbie movie. Not because I wanted to see it, I just figured that it would be a shitshow, and I wanted to see how the alt-right was responsible when it inevitably flopped.

It looks incredibly stupid. I was looking forward to the Barbie movie. Not because I wanted to see it, I just figured that it would be a shitshow, and I wanted to see how the alt-right was responsible when it inevitably flopped.
It was stupid, i watched it because i needed to saw new stuffs, and regretted it after that..

Wait, there was a NEW Barbie movie? Was it the stupid "Life in the Dreamhouse" thing or another one of their "original films" that they're ripping off of themselves from the golden age of Barbie Movies?

Wait, there was a NEW Barbie movie? Was it the stupid "Life in the Dreamhouse" thing or another one of their "original films" that they're ripping off of themselves from the golden age of Barbie Movies?
Well, it's in some stage of production. It's apparently going to be live action. Amy Schumer was supposed to play Barbie, but she dropped out of the project. Last I heard, Anne Hathaway is going to be Barbie, I think.

I may be a little late about this, but,

i didn't cared that much about the incredibles 2, my hype was focused on the second animated movie of Asterix, and is still on,
Alexandre Astier did a good job on "the mansion of gods", i hope the same this december.

another one:

Jak&Daxter: the lost frontier wasn't that bad, i had no troubles playing it on my psvita, while it's not epic like the other, it's still decent, i don't get the hate about it.

Last edited:
*cracks knuckles*

guys showing affection towards each other is okay!!! I mean I know there are some rlly rad memes based off frail masculinity but come on now. if 2 bros chilling in a hot tub wanna sit beside each other and not 5 feet apart then get ur head out of ur fookin arse n chill

Well, it's in some stage of production. It's apparently going to be live action. Amy Schumer was supposed to play Barbie, but she dropped out of the project. Last I heard, Anne Hathaway is going to be Barbie, I think.

OMG that's so much better than Amy

You cannot say you support the lgbt community if you start
calling trans men soft sweet bois
Calling gay men your sinful gay babies
Calling bisexuals the ultimate threesome proposer
Calling trans women your muscle wives

Because that is fetishizing, not support. And fetishizing hurts more than it helps

Thank you for listening to my TEDtalk

Because that is fetishizing, not support. And fetishizing hurts more than it helps

So much this, i hate the fetishizing stuff as a whole, like... yaoi as well..

I remember a Youtube comment that talked about the desire to make an animated film about Popeye, contrary to public opinion, it won't work.

although i love Popeye, the movie would be bombarded with bad jokes or pop-culture references.

Last edited:

YES!!!!!!

Right, unless you want to buy bread or really cheap things.

i always find the mangas uninteresting and too long (or the same art-style all over), on the contrary, most European comics are much more interesting and varied in subjects (lot of heroes doesn't look alike, nor live in the same kind of place).

Even when younger, the hype was a mystery.

Oh! and:
i never considered art-theft of fan-art to be actual theft, because... it's not the artist creation, they haven't created the characters nor the verse, if someone asked me to take action against this, i wouldn't do anything.

but if the character is actually someone own creation, then yes, i can help with it.

yes, i understand that someone put their heart into a fanart, still, it's not the artist creation at all.

Who buys JUST bread from the store? Also, I live on the west coast so bread is like two bucks a loaf. Ergo, no coins required here. I suppose you live in the midwest where basically everything is cheaper? Well, in that case I envy you greatly.

And it's polite to reference where you got an image from when you post it. For example, my avatar is quite obviously Terry Crews from Brooklyn Nine NIne. Lol

Mules are more stubborn than people. I firmly stubbornly believe this. I have also ridden two mules. This makes me an eyewitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back