• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Unleash the Beasts (open)

kenryuko

another day, another life
The world of Dacorna is poplulated entirely by a species know as shifters, people who can transform into a beast at will. To some this beast is a weapon, or a comfort. To others it is a corruption, a disease. It matters not what it truly is, but how you use it, what the beast is to you. That's what matters. Remember, every one has a wild side, so what's yours?

Now that i have you interested, I'm looking for Dedicated and literate players. I'm not one for post length requirements and usually try to match lengths, but i do expect some level of detail and intricacy, or at the very least something to provide opening for someone to easily respond and move the plot forward.

I'm hoping to have an deep character development, intriguing plots (maybe even subplots), but don't expect something off the bat, i usual provide set pieces, scenarios, and basic plot skeletons for the group as a whole to make a story out of and steadily build a greater story, so be ready to spitball ideas and back ground characters as the story goes moves along.

Hope to see you soon.

Unleash the Beasts

Last edited:
I love this idea! I'm typically not the type to write more than three paragraphs (and thats sometimes a stretch) but thats because I don't like to include seven paragraphs on inner monologue for my character, so if you're okay with that then I'd love to join in!

You don't have too if you can't. This rp means a lot too me as one of my first self made rps. I just wanted to see it get a proper ending hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back