• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck: World Tour! Main

Duke of Doge

Professional disappointment.
Links:
CS University On Deck: World Tour! (CS)
Out of Character Chat University on Deck: World Tour! OOC
Information University on Deck: World Tour! Information.

anime-dorm.jpg

Welcome to Lockwood University. Just recently, Professor Sakamoto put together a study abroad program in order to allow students to fully immerse themselves in a variety of cultures, while staying on track with their academic needs. In all honesty, he probably just did it since a single campus could get boring.

As an admitted student, you already know how prestigious and welcoming the university is. Now due to our high success rates, we were able to establish the study abroad program that will allow you to reside and take up courses on a cruise ship! That's right, you will take some classes on deck and travel the world. Occasionally, we will even attend classes abroad in other universities.

eyeshield%2021%20-%20the%20bestest%20name%20for%20a%20cruise%20liner%20in%20anime%20history.jpg

Anything is possible! Do remember, the more curve balls we throw in the better! Go ahead and fangirl/boy about ships on the ship. Cause some damage to the captain's quarters. Maybe even sneak into someone's room. Hold up, what about having a part-time job on board? It's a complete sandbox! As long as you make it to class on time and pass your lessons, it'll all be smooth sailing ahead.

If you got any ideas that can help improve the general vibe then tell me all about it. If you're interested then say so!

Rules:
1) Don't be an idiot

Angelica

Angelica sighed as she flopped onto her bed. Soon, she would have to leave her quarters. The entire world depended on her finding Velenor and destroying him. She could not idly sit by and let him continue his evil ways. Her loyal subject, Alfred, called to her.

"Honey! We leave in ten minutes! Are you ready?"

"I am almost done packing for my extensive journey."

She looked over her equipment. her clothi- err.... battle outfits were all there. Everything she would need for her prolonged quest abroad. The only thing missing was-

Suddenly, two figures busted into her quarters!

She reached for her staff and attacked!

"OW! Quit hitting us sis!"

It was those damn imps again. Velenor was always sending them. Sadly, her servant Alfred found them cute, so she had to abide them.

After the long battle, she reached down and picked up the loot she won.

It was her Demon Wolf Mask! It would have been terrible if it had gotten into the wrong hands! Angelica put the mask on the side of her head. Then she put her staff beside her luggage.

Suddenly, her head started to hurt. She was having a vision!

She could see a horse drawn carriage, with Alfred in it, yes... her transportation must be ready!

"Honey, the car is ready. Are you coming down?"

Angelica grabbed her cloak and headed down the stairs of her castle. It was time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took about 9 days demon time to get there. Angelica spent the days practicing meditation, so that no evil beings could try to read her mind.

Of course, it was only two hours human time.

Angelica said her goodbyes to her servant. This would be a journey she would need to take alone. It saddened her a little, but it was for the greater good.

Angelica looked around. surveying the new location. She used her demon eyes ability to scan the area for possible threats. Upon not seeing any, she set down her bags and waited for the ship to begin letting people on.

Kami

Kami looked over his bags once again. He had all his clothing and rations needed. The day before his mother took him shopping outside the society. She said that the clothing he wears would not be suitable for a ship... or outside the society in general. He now wears a black t-shirt and a pair of brown shorts. It feels... weird. He is use to wearing clothing that had the societies symbols on them, and they also normally wore much longer clothes. He did end up getting a few shirts with markings on them. His mother told him that it was a bands logo or something.

He closed his bags and made his way out of his families estate. His family said to meet them by the gates. He walked by a few people he recognized, but none of them made the motion to say anything to him, even though they looked like they had something to say. Figures.

As he reached the gates, Kami noticed there were more people around then usual. nosy buggers.

As he approached his family, his mother drew him in for a hug.

"I can't believe its time already! I know you were not too excited to go, but trust me you will have a great time!" His mother said. She looked into his eyes as he pulled away, "Promise to write?"

"Of course, I will notify the society of my teachings." Kami stated. His mother went to say something else, but it died on her lips. She sighed and pulled him in for another hug.

Kami then turned to his father, their leader, to see what he had to say. He nodded at Kami and replied, "Do not neglect your duties."

"I wont father."

The bus approached the gates. Kami got on and sat at the back. He looked back at his family. His mother waved at him while his father stood there. Crossed armed. Watching him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kami got off at the closest stop to the docks and begun to walk there. There was many buildings and people on the streets. Kami felt out of place here. Everyone seemed to be with others, while he was walking alone. He picked up the pace.

Soon, Kami made it to the docks. It seems he would have to wait for awhile.

Kami leaned against a pole and people watched. Trying to pick up on what others were doing.

Kalin
Kalin arrived with his luggage in hand and backpack on his back. The flight certainly took a bit of time but it didn't detract the overall trip even by a millimeter.

"Ahh~ Today is just another discovery towards something even better. Mmmm!" He performs some stretches as he waits along with the other people by the ship in order to get boarded.

While waiting, Kalin took note of the climate and appearance of the area. This was the first time he had ever been to Japan and no doubt it wouldn't be the last. He had taken out a notebook as he recorded his observations around him. It was quite different from what he was used to back home. It was also certainly the first time he would be on his own without his parents at home. Still he was quite prepared for this journey. Now he would continue gathering notes of what he saw.

Jade was on the docks, talking to her mother on the phone as she watched the ocean waves. "Yes mom- ye- mom- I understand that I am on a boat in a wheelchairs, but brakes exist for a reason... Yes I packed my toothbrush." she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose as her mother continued to worry. "Mom! Stop. Please, I'll be fine! Promise. If you keep talking I'm going to miss the departure." she smiled then, a breeze blowing her hair around behind her "love you too mom. I gotta go. See you when we get back to The States!" Jade ended the call and took a deep breath. This is a new beginning.

With her baggage placed in her lap, a few things on the side pouches, and a backpack strapped onto the back of her wheelchair. She made her way over to the walkway leading up to the ship. There, one of the crew, or maybe a teacher? Was handing out some information with instructions for the day. She stared at it for a moment, looking it over. They were supposed to meet in the ballroom, where they will get a entry ceremony, room numbers, and schedules. Jade wheeled to where the ship was connected to the dock. "At least there aren't stairs"

Kiku lifted her head from her sister's shoulder and looked back at the boat. "Ooh, the ramp is out, I think we can get on now." With a quick kiss on the cheek, Kiku jumped up and spun around. She took a deep breath of the sea air. "Time to leave."

Yuri looked up at her twin and smiled sweetly. "We're not leaving much. And we'll be together, which is the most important part."

Kiku nodded, listening as she swung her duffle bag over her shoulder - briefly struggling with the strap as it hit her backpack. "It is." She would miss her friends, but she had Yuri. And she certainly couldn't have left Yuri to go on her own. It was bittersweet, but the bitter was nothing compared to what they'd tasted before. Yuri began wheeling her suitcase towards the boat - Kiku lagged behind her, slowed by a mix of poor baggage choices and curiosity about the docks. "What if we aren't in the same room?"

Stopping short didn't quite describe Yuri's response. She simply ceased movement - no jerk, no pullback. "I've considered the possibility." From behind, Kiku couldn't see the cold, stern look that passed over Yuri's face, though she could hear the deadness in her voice. Sensitive subject, Kiku noted. She thought it would be. Yuri grabbed Kiku's hand and dragged her along, suddenly back in motion. "If you keep staring at everything like a tourist we won't make it on by the time the boat leaves." Her voice was sweet and taunting, all traces of the coldness from a second ago gone.

Yuri rolled her eyes at the instructions as they began boarding. Room number. Schedule. All things that might separate her from Kiku. All potential problems. All things she would have to fix. A sigh escaped, and Kiku raised an eyebrow at her. This was going to be a lot of work, but at least it was contained. Keeping Kiku...protected...in a closed environment would be much easier.

"Ballroom! On a ship!" A heartfelt laugh disrupted Yuri's thoughts. "There's a ballroom on a ship, on this ship!" Kiku's eyes had been alight since they set foot inside. A lot of work, Yuri thought as she listened to Kiku gush, but worth it. She smiled as they headed toward the ballroom.

hiroe ishida
hiroei2.gif
A sports bag over one shoulder, and luggage nearly as big as her petite body being wheeled by her right hand, she groaned at how many people were boarding alongside her. In the way, on their way, lost. She was born and raised in Japan, but the port had to have been the most axiety-inducing place for herself and foreigners alike. She had the urge to kick everyone out of her way, but subsided when the ringing of her cellphone rang out. Feet just touching the ramp, she reached down into her red coat pocket and pulled out the small device. "Hai? I'm boarding! I'm fine, though I can't say the same for everyone else--"

She groaned, shifting the heavy sports bag upon her soldier and looking to see a lost kid walking infront of her. Somebody had lost their child, but luckily, their family was just at the bottom end of the ramp reading a map of some sort. She didn't believe they were to board the ship, they'd only taken a rest. "Move, Kid!" She nudged at him, young boy nearly as tall as she was shuffling aside in a messily way as he'd just been shoved. "I have to go, just text me. Hai. Sayonara, Okaa-san." When she spoke, it was in japanese mostly. But she knew english, the most common national language and would use that when talking to other students. Now on leveled ground, she walked to where signs lead to a ballroom. Ahead of her now, another student in a wheel chair was milling about, plus a man in traditional clothing against a pole, and a couple of other students. They didn't seem to have schedules yet, so she would wait until she saw what would be a teacher. Closing the pull for the luggage, she sat upon it like a chair and dropped the sports bag beside her, near a wall and folded her arms.
coding by cychotic

ciel de etoile
ciel2.gif
mentions: YoungX YoungX
Running through the port, Ciel was worried she'd be late. She knew what time the ship began to pull off, but had fallen asleep at a cafe table and though it had only been ten minutes she was frightened she'd overslept.
Not bothering to check the time, she was light on her toes, only being heard in light taps and jingling from the angelic and starry silver charms on her light blue carry-on. Two pink luggage cases were being carried in her hands,
one hand each while the carry-on full of miscellaneous items was on her shoulder.

She moved very swiftly for someone who had just woken up, eyes wide and blue tresses whispy and wild while they blew behind her. "Pardonne-moi! Excusez moi! Desole!" She had a voice like windchimes, light and dreamy. She was almost unheard until really close, and was relieved to see the dock was still open. Running up the ramp, she stopped once leveled and realized she wasn't late at all.

Out of breath and slightly embarrassed, her cheeks flushed red and she took notice of the other students waiting.
Rocking back on her heels, she bit at her lip sheepishly and slowly put her things down. She wasn't far from a student who looked to be taking notes of some sort, and she could only wonder what they were for. Was she supposed to be taking notes? Was there something she was missing? She looked from him, back around to the others who seemed to be quietly awaiting something to happen and looked down to her attire, rubbing at her white dress and making sure her bows were tied properly. She came in from France, the daughter of a fashion designer and an astronomer.
coding by cychotic

0092f3e05228111694123cb9122d891a.jpg
Jack and Jake grabbed their suitcase from the car trunk as their parent looked at them with a frown. They had been so against having the twins, but they knew that they couldn't do anything, considering that they where already at the age to be consider adults. "You know, if anything happens, call us." Their father said to them, as their mom came and hugged each of them before placing debit card on each of their hand . Of course they knew what this was for, it was so that they could buy anything they want or just in case something happened, but they knew better than to give it back. They just knew that they didn't need to go over the limit, but of course they wouldn't use it at all. It wasn't like they didn't have their own money.

Nodding to their parent, Jack and Jake both started to head toward the direction of the ship. The moment they saw the ship, they looked at it in surprise. After all, it was the very first time they had seen one so big as this ship. Of course they had turned to look as the car that belonged to their parent leave. "So what now?" Jake asked Jack, who just went walking ahead of Jake, before they started to walk toward the walkway, that lead up to the ship, grabbing one of the pamphlet that one of crew member was handing out. Grabbing one, Jack read the content before raising an eyebrow as it said that everyone was suppose to meet at the ballroom.

YUKINE ROSENFELD

Yukine let out a sigh when she finally arrived on the port, a pair of black-suited men each carrying an oversized bag following her around which resulted in curious eyes looking their way. Ah well, it can't be helped. A princess absolutely can't carry such heavy b- her thoughts were cut off when someone told them that her bodyguards can't enter the university. Not wanting to gather any unwanted attention any further, she told them to drop the bag and she'll just carry it But the thing is, she can't carry them alone as it was too heavy for her small stature.

Oh joy! How wonderful! And here she thought this would be a fun idea. Attending a ship university and all that stuff. Don't her parents own a huge shipping company? Can't they just ship her belongings to her? Even though she's in a ship?

With a grumpy frown present on her soft-features, she took a deep breathe and started dragging her bags to the university. When she finally had her first step inside, the ashen-haired girl had to stop, take a breath, and accept a paper-something telling her to go to a ballroom.

Great...

Yukine continued (at least tried to..) her journey to the ballroom dragging her heavy burdens behind on the way.

Kalin
As Kalin would finish up writing whatever he could write about in that notebook of his, he would walk around for a bit before approaching a female student who was just within his eyesight.

"Good day miss. Pretty busy right now ain't it?" He gave a smile as he talked to her. "I do say it's my first time visiting Japan and now we'll be heading out on this big cruise ship. Pretty exciting." Already within a bit on the ship and he was now interacting with another fellow student. While he was going on trips to foreign areas on a cruise ship, Kalin had a sense of adventure and optimism that was easily unmatched.

Interacting: noire noire [Ciel]

Jade made her way down the length of the ship. Her gaze transfixed on the mass of blue water that stretched out into the horizon. She felt a sense of mild optimism wash through her which left Jade with a smile on her face. The girl quickly took out her phone and took a picture of the view to send to her parents. However, that would have to wait. Jade looked at the map in her handout briefly before making the journey into the ballroom. Once there she noted a few teachers discussing future classes and the like, but the headmaster was no where to be seen as of yet. Jade simply parked herself in the center of the room and pulled out her laptop to keep herself entertained.
@Whoever

Kiku tugged on Yuri's sleeve as they entered the ballroom. "This is so cool!" She spun around, taking in the idling teachers and tall ceiling, and stopped as her eyes passed over a girl in the center of the ballroom. Yuri groaned as Kiku arched an eyebrow and took off. "No better time to make friends than the present!"

Yuri trailed behind, shaking her head. Already trouble.

"Hi!" She skipped around to the front of the girl, looking over her laptop. "I'm Kiku! It's nice to meet you - I wonder if we'll be in any classes together."

"Unlikely - she looks young, and we're here for graduate degrees." Yuri appeared over Kiku's shoulder smiled at the girl.

"She looks cute, and you're forgetting about electives!" Kiku shot back. Despite the storm that started brewing in her mind, Yuri's laugh was charming.

"Of course, electives." She gave the girl a kind stare. "I'm Yuri, pleased to make your acquaintance."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Jade seemed to ignore the two newcomers, waiting for them to finish talking before speaking herself. She looked up off her laptop screen and looked them over. Then she flashed them a small smile in return. "Well you two know how to make an entrance. I'm Jade." First impressions... Kiku was mildly annoying, but in happy childlike way. The other seemed a touch serious, although Jade wasn't much different. "where are you two from?" she asked the pair, interested in making some friends quickly, she needs them to do things well.
rukadg rukadg

RolePlayerCassandra RolePlayerCassandra [/div][/div][/column]
Ciel's eyes widened and she looked up from her soft dress to the figure with the notepad. She matched his smile, if only a bit brighter and clasped her dainty hands together pleasantly. "It is pretty busy."

She had a french accent, but her english wasn't bad at all. Round aqua orbs gleaming, she listened intently to his words. She was elated to know she was visiting for the first time with someone else, she didn't feel as 'lost'. "It is my first time too. W-Well, on the ship, as well as being here in Japan.

Do you like being on water?"
She asked, quite curious. All the while, she admired his attire and reached her hand to touch his coat, feeling the fabric idly. "Well made, monsieur."
[/row][/div][/div]coding by cychotic[/centerblock][/user]

Kalin
"Water? Well I do enjoy water park rides but I haven't really gone on ships that often. But at the very least I can tell you that I really really enjoy being on water so far." He then notices that she would go to touch his coat.

"Oh interested in my coat? Thank you for the compliment by the way. Anyways this coat was bought from an kind elderly man who still runs a tailor back home. Quite the craftsman he is I tell you. By the by I do love your outfit. Though your hair is just as intriguing. Blue hair. It has a nice shine to it," he says while switching through subjects as if it was normal.

Interacting: noire noire [Ciel]​

Princess McCoy was barely satisfied as she finished applying her make-up. "Daddy needs to buy me more. Or I could just procure some from Mother". She heard a knock on her dorm door as she felt around her desk for her glasses. "Come in".

It was Ryan; her current boyfriend of five months. Princess had him zip up her short, put her glasses on her, pink dress, then bring her lunch. Ryan really loved Princess but he was growing tired of her orders. The couple ate while they walked out to the ship, Ryan carrying her suitcsase, Princess thanking Ryan for the cuisine but then ruined the moment by bragging about how she could buy thousands of lunches.

Ryan wasn't going on the world tour, he had to look after his family that had fallen seriously ill. Princess was mainly going to get away from the boring college routine. Ryan leant in to give Princess a goodbye kiss but she just grabbed her suitcase and boarded the ship, leaving Ryan a little broken.

Princess made sure to lower her bra slightly and pull up her dress a little, flaunting her boobs and bare legs, her heels glimmering. One of the crew members handed Princess a pamphlet, Princess thanking him before reading it briefly. "Converge in the ballroom? Maybe I should have brought Ryan with me, I'll want to look happily taken". Princess headed to the ballroom, noticing a few guys eyeing her. She smirked and blew them kisses as she walked past.

21c1199473e1417a6cafb825ed595a4c--anime-chibi-kawaii-anime.jpg

Last edited:
Edward Pennington
Hotsuin.Yamato.600.1686258.jpg
The ship was initially bigger than he thought it would be. But with all the amenities that it provided, it should have been no surprise. Edward was never a big fan of ships and sea travel. He did not really get pleasure from sailing the sea, always preferring to stop wasting time and just using a plane. This was a different case, however, as he got here to study in a university, not to waste time. And that really was all that Edward came here for.

His limousine stopped and it was time for Edward to enter the ship. He strapped on his backpack and waited for his driver to open the door for him. After getting out, Edward picked up his luggage from the trunk and waved goodbye to the man who drove him there. Slowly moving towards the ship, Edward could see a variety of people enter it as well. He only hoped for them to be there with the goals of studying instead of merely wasting time with "friends" in "parties". He rolled his eyes at the mere thought.

Entering the boat, he was given a pamphlet by a person working at the boat which noted that there would be a ceremony held in the ballroom that they would have to attend in order to know where they would stay and whatnot. Edward sighed and made his way to the ballroom, seeing the others when he got there. He stood his ground and watched the others, preferring to make no introduction of himself to anybody.

Jack and Jake Sanchez:
The twins had stood off to the side once they had gotten on the ship but not made any movement to go to the ballroom. Why? Because they felt it would be better if they arrived last there, just in case the ballroom became too crowded and they needed to leave okve they had gotten their dorm assignment. Of course they became so bore just standing in there that at the end, they had gone to the ballroom. Of course along the way they had separated, with Jack heading one way and Jake heading the other.

Jake of course was in somewhat bad mood. After such a long time of not leaving their home and being home schooled for most of their life, he didn't know how to feel now they where attending here. His bad mood had to come from the fact that they where already 21 years old and it had taken them this long to finally be able to stand up to their parent, so that they could finally see what the outside world could offer them. So when they had finally arrived at the entrance to the ballroom, he had decided to separate himself from Jack, mostly because he really didn't want to be stuck with others while Jack went to speak with the wheelchair girl? Actually, he didn't know what Jack was doing at all. Of course the moment he saw some girl walk toward the ballroom as if she owned the place and was showing too much to show, it made him raise an eyebrow.

Jack had rose an eyebrow when he had seen Jake separate from him instead of following behind him. It was kinds surprising, considering that they always followed one another wherever they went. It was always one rule between them. One couldn't go to one place without the other following behind, heck it was why they had applied at the same university. He just hoped that Jake didn't go around and cause trouble to others. After all, between the both of them, Jake was the most problematic. Shaking that though aside, he had decided to go speak with the female who he had seen in a wheelchair. Of course the moment he saw a pair of girls with her, he decided to not speak with her. Maybe he could get his answers later.
Mentioned: Duke of Doge Duke of Doge rukadg rukadg R Rock And Roll Boy

Princess skimmed through the pamphlet again before using it to fan herself. Getting her phone out, she took off her glasses and started taking numerous selfies and uploading them to Instagram and her Facebook. Of course, she didn't send any to Ryan. Nor did she tell him that she'd blocked him on Instagram, lying and saying it was a glitch.

Finishing applying filters onto her snappy selfies, she received a text from Ryan. Slipping her glasses back on and checking the text, she sighed and sent him a quick reply telling him she was missing him already before turning her phone off and rubbed her nose softly as it tickled a little.

RolePlayerCassandra RolePlayerCassandra [/div][/div][/column]
Ciel smiled to his mention of water park rides. Those were quite the fun, weren't they? Did he enjoy those a lot? What else did he like, and did he write it all in his journal?
"Oui, I do like it. An elder man, so it's vintage by design- Classic!" She stood on her tiptoes to look the coat over some more, even checking out the accessories beneath it. Ciel never knew true boundary of personal space, but at least she was gentle.

To the mention of her own attire, she looked to her white dress and twirled back and forth slightly, cheeks flushing pink. "Mer-- Thank you, my mother made it. She was a designer herself." She began to toy with her hair, which had also been mentioned and looked away bashfully but with a soft grin. "Thank you, again, monsieur. I happen to like yours, your glasses as well- m-may I look through them?"
[/row][/div][/div][/centerblock][/user][/user]

Kasumi "Cheiko" Gen'ishi: She was finishing packing, but she had to hurry, but her step-father tried to stop her. Kasumi slips in her father's sword into her luggage then fixes the floorboards to make it seem like nothing was there. She was given this sword to her after her father died, but it was a secret not even her mother knew about. It was the most precious thing she owned. "Kasumi!" She flinches as her step-father screams her name. Kasumi stands up and gathers her things before heading down the stairs.

Kasumi doesn't say a word as she got down the stairs, her step-father was standing there, angry as ever. He simply rolled his eyes and marched outside. She had a duffel bag and a large suitcase on wheels and she had no help carrying any of her stuff. Her mother was already in the back of the limousine, waiting for her. She sits down next to her. It was a tense and silent ride. But she didn't mind, today was the day she was going to be free from this Hell. Her step-father wanted to get rid of her as soon as he had met her. Nothing Kasumi ever did was good enough and he had taken control of their lives. He had never did anything for her, except to pay for her to go to this school. Finally they had arrived at the boat and she gets out.

Her mother gets out with her to say goodbye while her step-father stayed there. She was glad that he wasn't going to say goodbye. But Kasumi felt awkward with her mother, they had become distance every since her father died. That didn't stop her from choking up when hugging her. She knew it wasn't her mother's fault. Her step-father would always blame Kasmui for taking her mother away from him yet she had barely spent any time with her. It was a short goodbye though, knowing her step-father didn't like to be kept long. Then Kasmui lugged her stuff to the boat. She got in line and didn't look back as the limousine drove away. Finally she was stepping onto the boat and she takes the pamphlet from the man, she had to grab it with her mouth, which got her funny looks, but she had no other way to grab it.

Princess sighed as her phone went off, answering it before putting on her best happy voice but it didn't last long.

"Hello, again, Ryan. No, I'm pretty sure I packed my contacts. Yes, I did, stop asking me. Do you ever just leave me alone for twenty minutes? Well, next time, only call me when you have something significant to say"!

Princess's rant was excessively loud, pretty much everyone in the ballroom could hear it. Setting her phone to vibrate, Princess glared at anyone who looked at her wrong.

Everyone Everyone

Princess scoffed at Hiroe, this tomboy that probably wants attention.

"A Japanese dyke, or I'm uncultured, just what I never wanted. This is a shame, I can't tell what gender you are. Fuck off back to your own country". Princess was fuming, blood pumping. She'd been in a few fights before but she might be sober for this one.

noire noire

"Well nobody wants your kind here. Your traditions can go suck it, along with your ancestors and suicide rates. In fact, go kill yourself to add to those rates. One less I'm uncultured in the world and I'll be sleeping softly with a smile on my face".

Princess smirked and nearly laughed, kinda wanting her to go to do it. She opened her mouth once more to conclude this but was interrupted by Ryan as he sprinted up to her, nearly crashing into her. Princess growled, grabbing Ryan's shirt and dragging him away with herself.

noire noire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back