• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unexpectedly Captured (seeking 1 female and 1 male for two stories)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Plot:

He is the president of Devil's Blaze Motorcycle club, since taking it over for his father. He has been the president for the last 6 years. And he loves his club. His club is his life, his family. But everything changed. The day that he saw her standing on the sidewalk in front of the coffee shop. He knew in that moment that she would be his. Nothing would stand in his way of getting her. Not even her family. Nothing! But he never thought that once he had her as his own. He would be fighting to keep her. Fighting for the lives of himself and brothers. Nothing is ever easy when you it comes to love or your one true love.

This is just part of the full idea. I do have a more in depth one. That once I find someone to do this with I'll explain more. But I'm looking for a female to do this with me. And then one male to where I will play the female with the male that wants to this.

Rules:

1. No God modding!
2. All RPN rules apply.
3. Always fade to black.
4. No one liners.
5. Don't just drop the rp. Tell me if you no longer want to do it or want to change something about it.
6. Chat OOC. I love to take and get to know partners.
7. Put your favorite color in comments or pm. So I know that you have read all the rules.

I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you for taking the time to read my request on this story.

H8

P.S. Comment or pm if you would like to do this. I will let others know when its closed or what I have left for spots with this story. Ok changed my mind. I've one more spot one for a female and of course the male.)

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested but are you just looking for 1 as in like 1 and done? Cuz I would like to portray a female in this XD But I don't want to ask if you have to many!

My favorite color is brown by the way, and I'd adore the female role please! Thank you! PM me if you'd like to give me a try.
If you will pm me. I'll change up the plot so it will be different then the one I have going now.

I'm definitely interested but are you just looking for 1 as in like 1 and done? Cuz I would like to portray a female in this XD But I don't want to ask if you have to many!
If you will pm me also. I can change it up and it won't be the same as the other two. I have two other brothers I can use for this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back