• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unexpected TMNT search [up 04/22]

Darathean

Official trash
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Welcome to my partner search!
Before going into detail I'll give some info about myself or how I roleplay, I know it's a boring part but it helps us both to know if we are compatible. I apologize in advance if you see something weird, I'm re-working an old general roleplay search.
- I prefer to roleplay with +20 people, being 27 myself.

-Quantity. I've been told that I'm on the literate side, or semi-lit, or lazy lit (at this point I don't even know what all of those mean exactly ;u; ) but I know that sometimes one doesn't have the energy or just not enough to work to make a +1000 words post. So Quality> Quantity but please give me something to work with. I guess at this point I'm more of a "mirror" kind of roleplayer, but constantly pulling out novella-lenght posts burns me out quickly.

- Doubling is required. I also like to play both Canon and OC. I get easily bored when I don't get to play more than one main character, and I like to build different kind of relationships (friendships, rivalries...) on my RPs. When it comes to the rest of the cast (characters not exclusive like OCs or Canon love interests) I usually just share them. Example, I use X character in my post and to keep the scene flowing you use it too in your next post.

-MxF is what I'm looking for in mains (playing both male - most of the time the canon my partner wants - and female). Btw expect the characters to be aged up accordingly.

-Let's both contribute to the story. Maybe one has more ideas one day, or one suffers writers block, but let's work together! I also prefer if we use both 3rd person, it can be present or past, as you prefer, but 1st is a bit difficult to me.

-When it comes to romance, love at first sight isn't my thing, I usually go with the slow burn/ "organic" path but I'm not a snail, crushes are definitely realistic and I can speed up things a bit. I also like to keep the main genre of the series and focus on our character's development more than having romance as the only and main focus too.

- Don't feel forced to answer everyday. I can't stress this enough. This a hobby, not a job. Even if I answer at the speed of light I'm not expecting that from you. There will be times that I won't be able to answer for days, life comes first. And I like OOC chit chat , share all your memes, silly headcanons, and feel free to chat with me even if you haven't replied to the RP.

Now, the fandom in question!

Teenage mutant ninja turtles - TMNT - Mutant Mayhem/ Rise/ Bay:
The 2023 movie got me into a turtle hype ngl. I'm more open to roleplay around the MM and Bay concepts/ universes, since my knowledge of Rise is still limited because I'm still watching it, so those other two as a base would be easier for me to build a plot around.

I'm not going to list Canons here because I'm open to play most of the main cast, and I'm open to explore different Canon options for my OC too. I just have a ton of ideas for mutants, villains, anti-heroes, heroes... I just brainrotted and I have nowhere to put all of this, basically.

A little note, I don't know how comfortable I may be with mutant x human pairings. It's weird because if I think about other roleplays with animal-like but humanoid fantasy races I don't have an issue but with the turtles I'm like uhhh.. I dunno. No judgement, I'd be open to it if my partner wants it, just saying that I may sound a little more reserved with that kind of pairing at first.

Please DM me for any questions or if you're interested!

Last edited:
merry chrysler GIF

Hey, I'd be interested in an  Avatar roleplay! We can dm for my info and writing samples if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back