• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unexpected Reunion at Five Nights at Freddy's?

OjoKang

SurvivedFiveNights
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, so this is my first time on here, so I’m not sure how or where I should be posting, but I’ve always wanted to create a scenario where the classics encounter the Glamrocks. I don’t think the Glamrocks are aware of the tragic history behind the Fazbear Entertainment, and I can tell how much they adore hanging out with the kids, including Sun/Moon, and I just want to traumatize them a little by having them meet the classics.

The classics are ruthless, especially when it comes to security, and Glamrock Freddy is far from intentionally violent—but the main Freddy Fazbear is a different story. What would the Glamrocks do if they find Freddy Fazbear attempting to murder a guard with a purple suit?

We can work on how they arrive at the location. One of the ideas I have is that the first pizzeria, that belonged to Henry, was torn down to be replaced with another restaurant, and they shipped the original classics to the Pizzaplex with the possibilities of either remastering them for another potential pizzaplex that's being built or keep them in storage in memory of Henry Emily.

We can work on the prologue, whoever is interested in roleplaying this out with me. :)

I'm really not picky with my roleplay partner, I just want someone to write this with and have fun! You can add an OC or two if you'd like, to make things more interesting.

I'm a Novella, sometimes semi-para, literate roleplayer, depending on the scene or whether it’s a serious roleplay or not. I do my best to be patient and understanding, so you’re free to take all the time you need to reply. I want my partner to go at their own pace and be comfortable.

I hope to make some friends here. :D
I'm also on my tablet because I'm stuck in bed with a cold, so I apologize in advance for grammar mistakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back