• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unearthed (LOTR and The Hobbit based Group RP) (CLOSED)

My first choice would be elf, since I love how beautiful they are in the hobbit movies.

But I see all roles are taken except Hobbits, and Dwarves. So I'm fine with playing a female dwarf, or even an antagonist character.

I can mark you down for the dwarf role if you’d like, you can also pm me about a antagonist role and I’d be happy to discuss it with you! :3

I would very much enjoy the opportunity to join as a Dwarf if that would be possible! If y'all have a position open, I would relish the opportunity to join!

I would very much enjoy the opportunity to join as a Dwarf if that would be possible! If y'all have a position open, I would relish the opportunity to join!
Hello, Unfortunately this group is now ended. I just don’t have the time or motivation any more to keep up with it. Thank you so much for your interest though! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back