• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Undying Love (Closed)

Melody nods and the watches as Alyssa enters and the places her lips firnly to his. Melody grimaces at this.

Alyssa wanted to have more, the more time she spent with him. She tries to suggest having babies with him and getting married.

Tyson wanted to stop Melody but Alysson stopped him. He went outside of the house and ran into the mountain, quickly changing into his wolf form.

Melody decided that running away wasn't going to help anything. She just went for a walk.

Tyson held her hand and squeezed it gently. "I wish she would leave... I'm grateful about her cheering me up but... She is just making me sadder now..."

Alyssa cleared her throat, interrupting their conversation. "I can hear you, you know" She snapped.

Alyssa glares at him. "You fill me wih surpises. I didn't know you were suddenly interested in sluts" She spat in disgust.

"Sluts?! Melody and I have been friends since we were in first grade! And you. You and I just met like a few months and you are already planning about babies!"

Tyson tried to defend Melody and the rock hit him in the head, making him bleed but he didn't mind at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back