• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Undying Love (Closed)

Melody smiles and lightly wraps her arms around him, placing her head gently onto his shoulder.

(Ah! I'm sorry, hehe. I guess I forgot about that)

(Sure!)

Melody was glad that they had got married. She was really proud of herself to call him her husband. She wraps her arms around him and smiles. "I'm really happy that we're married" She says.

"Me too." Tyson said, curled up next to her her in his wolf form. "That took a lot of time to set up. I'm glad that it's finished." He yawned. Tyson barely got any sleep while preparing for the wedding.

Tyson was beginning to drift off asleep while staying close to Melody. The wedding preparations had really drained him.

Melody lightly places a hand on his fur and then strokes his head lightly. She palaces her head onto his side and smiles.

Tysom woke up a later later, finding Malody snuggled il against him. He smiled and nuzzled her ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Melody looks up at him. "It would be nice. Wouldn't it? We don't have to if you don't want to" She says.

Melody was glad when she found out she was with child. She smiles and hugs Tyson as she told him the news.

(Time skip already?)

Tyson smiled and hugged Melody. "I'll start preparing." He said, keeping her close, promising to take good care of her.

(It's fine. But please tell me if you are going to do one.)

"The trip will be rough but everything is alright with you." He said, kissing Melody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back