• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Undying Love (Closed)

Melody looks down, examining her hands lightly and then begins to fiddle with the tablecloth.

Melody just shrugs lightly. She was about to comment but she noticed the waitress arrive. She thanked her for the food and began to eat. She began to feel distant from Tyson. She couldn't remember the last time they kissed, or did anything romantic. Sure, this was nice but it couldn't be considered romantic. She just shrugs lightly.

Tyson thanked the waitress and began to eat. He felt...distant from Melody again. "Melody?"

"I know that you still aren't... happy even after we had this trip... Do you want to go to our old den?"

"A-Alright..." Tyson answered, looking away before looking at the bandage wrapped around his hand. It's a lie Tyson... You don't love her and she can feel it... It"s better to let her go... Right?

Tyson quickly finished his lunch and stared at nothing in particular. "Melody... It's ok if you don't want me as a mate... You can leave whenever you wanted..." He said, looking in pain.

"No. I do. I'm not sure about you though" Melody says with a shrug and then took a sip of her drink. She then payed the waitress when they were done and stood up, beginning to take her things.

Tyson paid the waitress and went out to the car with Melody. He started to drive back home in silence, his eyes dull-looking somehow.

Melody sighs as she sat beside him in the passenger seat and lightly took gold if his hand, squeezing it gently. "Don't sorry about me. I'm sorry. I'm just being really insensitive, you know how I can be" She says with a soft giggle. "Thanks for an amazing trip out, lunch was amazing and I enjoyed seeing all the fish and getting my own too!" She says, nodding gratefully.

Tyson smiled as he continued to drive back to their home. Lucky... I don't think i can stand that one more time...

Soon they arrived at their house. Tyson went out of the car first to open the passenger side door for Melody.

Melody thanks him and then got out of the car, beginning to walk back to the house, holding her little fish in her arms.

Tyson then drove the car into the garage, heading into the house. He found Melody and walked up to her kissing her on the cheek. "Oh right... We need to get a fishbowl for it." He said, looking at the fish. "And i don't think i still have any in the house."

Melody goes inside and then into the kitchen, grabbing a small bowl and pouring her fish into it, with a little extra water. "It's okay. We'll just use his bowl" She say softly, with a giggle.

Melody smiles and nuzzles him. "Since we have been together for a while now.... I've been thinking of how nice it'd be if we had our own children" She says.

"Tyson nodded. "Well... I have thought about this for a long while..." He said as he got on his knee, pulling a small box out of his jean's pocket. He opened it to reveal a diamond ring inside. "Will you marry me?"

(I think that both of them aren't married yet due to the accident which killed Melody. >.>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back