• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Underworld High: End of an Era

Sam had nearly got her out, he wouldn't stop, there's no way he could leave her anyways. Hauling her out of the pool, then dragging himself out as well, his skin red and raw.

Ember remained unconcious and was not breathing. Her body was failing and it seemed like she was starting to die or was she just becoming the first Daemon Vampire?

Sam made an attempt and getting her to breathe once again; he has pretty basic knowledge of first aid, and had trained as a life guard when he was younger. He tried to put it to good use.

After preforming CPR on her for a solid 30 minutes, Ember started to breath again but remained unconcious. Her body was very hot and steam was rising from it. The vampire cells had defeated a majority of her cells and in an effort to defeat them, her body was trying to burn them to death.

Sam smiled, atleast she was alive... She certainly wasn't in a good condition, but atleast she was alive...

Ember started to cough 20 minutes later and her eyes opened. "Urgh, i fe..." She said before vomiting onto the floor and felt like utter ****. Her body had lost the battle and she was now a creature of the night. She felt very thirsty and was very light headed. She stank of sweat but it was the least of her worries and seemed to have gotten stuck in the middle of both of forms. Her right side was human but her left side was Daemon.

It took Sam a matter of moments to completely break down, that cool, calm and suave facade broke down in an instant, he pressed his face into Ember's shoulder and began to repeat the same words over and over again. " I'm sorry, I know you hate me, but I'm sorry for everything"

"Hey..... i......don't.......hate........you." Ember told the vampire. Every word seemed to have travelled miles and her throat was very dry. "We...........shouldn't............have......had......the....pizza. This...........is.......no......fun." She told Sam as she gently patted the back of his head in a bid to comfort him.

Still snivelling and sobbing, Sam took a moment to embrace her before realising the severity of the situation, attempting to stifle his sobs, he let go and sat up "we should probably get a doctor..."

"Yeah...." Ember held onto Sam and hoped that she wouldn't be stuck in her two forms at once for the rest of her life. She was very worried about what had happened to her. She was no longer angry at Mati but was scared as a result of what had just happened.

Sam lifted her up gently, his own body on the verge of collapsing itself, sending shivers of pain throughout his body at every move, he have Ember a smile, yet tears still poured from his eyes; he really would never forgive himself for this. "I know I can't do a thing to make this up to you ... But of there's anything..." He keeps moving, shouting out to Mati and Leo to get the finest doctors they could

"It's..........not.........your....fault..........handsome." Ember told Sam as he carried her as she passed out again.

Mati reached the gates of heaven a few hours later, she walked in and saw some angels look at her with mean looks but the rest of them just kept their heads down. Mati walked through out the town and walked to the familes of the angels she hurt. She apolgized to them and had a few hours talk with each of them. Near the end of the day, mati was walking out when a bullet grazed her side from an unknwon area. She headed homenand wrapped up the wound and made sure nobody noticed.

Leo let out a laden sigh, resting his back against the wall "ugh... This was a complete **** up through and through" he became alert at Sam's shouts, heading towards the voice.

---------------//::\\----------------

"Of course it's my fault, I did this to you... It's always my fault!"

Ember had passed out and wasn't listening as a result. Her body was forced to work twice as hard to maintain both forms and her heart was beating at a dangerous rate. Her blood was slowing being turned in vampiric and her internal tempature was rising at a rapid pace. Her breathing seem to be slowing down then speeding up.

Sam began to call for Mati and Leo louder, holding Ember in his arms whilst he stifles a sob, his usually cool, calm mentality swiftly breaking down.

Mati walks into the house and keeps quiet. She lifts up her shirt to check on her wound and could see a patch of blood building up. She ran to the bathroom and cleaned up the wound tossing the blody bandage and rags into the garbage and stiched up the wound. Mati went to find leo after hearing sam scream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back