• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Underworld High: End of an Era

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/underworld-high-refined.59625/page-94. As agreed, we will skip to the morning. If Harbinger or Onyxreaper start pushing the boundary of PG 13, i will remind them to fade to black.

Ember woke up at 7am the following morning and found herself in an awkward situation.. "Morning handsome." She regretted the pizza and felt betrayed by Mati for not warning her not to eat the dragonmeat pizza after asking if she could have something to eat. She got out of the bed and put her dress on before making her way to the kitchen.

Sam groaned; he had a raging hangover and a crushing sense of guilt " J-just what..." He unsteadily sat "happened..." Plagued by the fact of what had happened, he sighed and started to exit the room, putting on his clothes from the night before and leisurely heading off to the yard, maybe he could relax there and think this all over...

Ember entered the kitchen and opened the fridge. She went to grab something to eat but did not trust Mati and Leo's selection. "This sucks." She commented as her stomach reminded her of it's needs and sat down at the table with her arms crossed. She wasn't happy with the demon and the fallen angel.

Sam was completely livid with Mati, because of her... He... With Ember, atleast that's what he thought, he really couldn't remember the events of the night before that clearly, odds are it was due to his mind-splitting hangover. He had made a pretty good guess... And he certainly wasn't happy with what was in his mind ... Or was he? Sam had no idea anymore, beginning to voice his own thinking process out loud as he launched small stones across the yard "I mean, it's not like it's a terrible thing. Ember's a nice girl after all, and I do like her as well... Just... I'm pretty sure I don't 'like' like her... Gaaaaah! I don't even know anymore!"

MAti woke up and walked down stairs to make some breakfast. She saw ember and knew she didn't look to happy, Mati decided to just not talk to her and continued with her day. She started cooking and kept her attention to cooking and nothing else.

Leo slipped out of bed, slowly heading downstairs with a long groan whilst he rubbed his eyes, he knew Sam and Ember were certainly going to be angered about this... He cringed at the thought... Though it was sorta his and Mati's fault for not stopping them from consuming the pizza...

"You *****." Ember glared at the Fallen Angel and felt hatred flood her every thought. She wanted to make her pay for not warning them about the special pizza and believed that the couple may have ruined her relationship with Sam.

"whatever ember, you should've known to leave the room when you were starting to get all touchy feely woth him. You were in there for about three hours eating that damned pizza, so don't blame me." Mati tried to stay calm but her eyes turne d to a light red.

"You should have warned me about the pizza and you knew that i wouldn't be able to control myself, you fallen *****!" Ember got up and had left an imprint of her hands on the table due to her anger.

"One piece of that pizza will make you helpless to the mood enhancer. I saw you finish that first piece while I walking down, it was too late for me to help you. Everybody lknows that dragon meat is a mood enhancer too and if you put it in the oven for even a minute, it eill burn crisp."

"Then why did you ***** warn us? Just a hey, don't eat it if you don't want to sleep with each other would have been nice!" Ember stormed out of the room afterwards.

"you two are made for each other but your to blind to see it and Sam can't make up his mind if he likes you or not." Mati calms down and heads to her area on the roof and relaxes.

Ember had left the room before Mati told had a chance to tell her. She was walking in a random direction whilst rambling under her breath and punched a few walls before deciding to vent in peace at the pool. She arrived after a minute of walking and sat down on the edge of the pool. Her feet were submerged but the rest of her was completely dry. "Can't believe they trick us... I mean, that is so ***** lame. They knew that we didn't **** know what it is but no, they thought they'll let us get into a right mess. Seriously, **** those guys! Gah, should have stayed at school. Sure it would have been boring but at least they wouldn't have ***** tricked us!"

Mati headed back upstairs and just walked by Leo without saying a word and took a shower. She got dressed and headed out the door to go take care of some unfinished buisness.

Ember continued to sit at the pool and continued to rant under her breath. Her stomach started to protest against the lack of food and she ignored it. She hoped that her relationship with Sam could be fixed and had decided on spending the next few days at boring lessons instead of hanging out with the couple.

Leo stood there in complete and utter awe "okay... The hell just happened here..."

---------------------//::\\----------

Sam got himself back together, forcing back his normal personality and deciding it was best to atleast... Talk to Ember considering all this, he just hoped he hadn't bit her... If he'd bit her, he would certainly never forgive himself... He went off to the kitchen, where her caught her out of the corner of his eye previously.

Ember remebered Sam mentioning what vampires were capable of and ran her hands over her neck. She felt two puncture marks on the left side of her neck and started to feel light headed. "Oh great." She commented as she stood up and felt very dizzy before the world went dark for her. She fell forward into the pool and sank to the bottom of it whilst she was unconcious. Her Daemon blood was battling the vampire genes and her body was sadly losing the fight. Unlike humans, Daemons were more resistant but the circumstances behind the bite had resulted in her body being a bit fragile and had lost a fair amount of blood the night before.

(Hope this is ok)

Sam knew it when he thought on it, his body wasn't in pain, his throat wasn't rasp, he was fine, excellent in fact, his gauntlet didn't even burn... He'd drank last night... He'd drank her, and in that sort of situation, he'd certainly drank a lot... Instantly, he began his search for her.

Ember remained unconcious and was slowly drowning. Her body was fighting against the change and her internal tempurature was rising with each second that passed. Her cells were doing their best to repel the vampire ones but were outnumbered and she had lost a fair amount of blood. The water in the pool was starting to get hotter by the second as her body tried to vent the heat but it failed to cope.

He could sense it, himself, his own scent I'm another body; he'd drank from her, not fed her, the result couldn't have been too bad, maybe just anaemia and light-headed ness, he had to find her just in case, following the stagnant stench of himself, he got to the pool, seeing the steam rise, but only focusing on ten girl at the bottom "***!"

Ember's lungs were slowly filling up with water and her body was being pushed back by the vampire cells. They had never encountered a threat like this before and her Daemonic defenses were doing everything they could to defeat them but it wasn't enough. She started to morph between her two forms at a rapid rate and the water started to bubble as Sam's vampire cells wiped the floor with her Daemon cells.

" **** **** **** *** " it took Sam about .7 seconds to dive straight into the water and grab Ember, starting to pull her out if the water, his body burned, like the fires of hell...

Ember was completely unaware of what had happened to her and was unresponsive. The water was starting to bubble more and if Sam wasn't careful, he may have ended up getting some serious burns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back