Undertale

[QUOTE="Naruto Uzumaki]What is so great about undertale?

[/QUOTE]
The thing that attracts me most to Undertale are the wonderful, quirky characters. They each have their own distinctive personality, but a little depth to their backstory, as well. The side characters are like this to some extent, too. Heck, even the random encounters have their own personalities. And the fact that it's a game where you don't have to kill everything in sight to become stronger appeals to me very much.

The plot is emotional, and the game itself has its ways of sucking you in, and making the whole thing feel real.

Depends weary stranger; do you like having a good time?

If yes, then you already know the answer...

KRONOS said:
Depends weary stranger; do you like having a good time?
If yes, then you already know the answer...
Yes but not with Undertale..I've seen it and still don't understand the appeal to it. It looks boring..just sayin. I don't hate it, I just don't have a liking towards it.

TyrantPapyrus said:
well...i would make a joke about a broken pencil here...but its POINTLESS.
Puns? Sweet. But I can do better.

I wooden have expected it to come to this. Though, some people might've saw it coming. I love making puns, and you practically axed for it. Go ahead and root for me if you want, I'm not leave-ing anytime soon. And trust me when I say that my bark is worse than my bite. Do I have you stumped yet? Or do we need two or tree more puns? Okay. Onto skeletons, then.

I have so many skeleton puns, I could come down with a femur soon. Or maybe just go skull-k in the corner. In fact, I have so many, that tibia honest, for it to be humerus, I might have to get rib of some. And before you become a real man(dible), you've gotta beat me in this first. So go ahead, hit me in the funny bone.

'Cause shin just got real.

I suppose that I should try my hand at being punny. But I fear that I won't be able tickle your funny bone. My attempts at being humerus are somewhat unrefined, as my jokes tendon to be unfunny.

......I try my best.

In all seriousness, if there is one thing I love about this fanbase, it's all of the AUs. I'm particularly fond of StoryShift and HELP_Tale, and there is this new growing one called UnderToggle, where the roles of monsters and humans are reversed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if you do install or buy it here are some tips.NEVER EVER CALL ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS THAT KNOW THE ENDING OF THE GAME.NEVER WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT ITAND CHECK THE COMMENTS AND NEVER WRITE "Undertale"IN GOOGLE.OOPS I FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.

Undertale is a good game. And Skeletor's voice actor even did an impression of one of the characters.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Naruto Uzumaki]What is so great about undertale?

[/QUOTE]
The characters, the message, the butterscotch-cinnamon pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back