Undertale

It is so worth it. And, as @CharmyPie said, AVOID SPOILERS. I spoiled it for myself and I really regret it, it's so much more of an experience without them.

What they said (^.^) You can only ever play a game for the first time once, and that's especially true for Undertale. If you're gonna buy it, go into it completely blind. That's the best way to play.

I unfortunately had a couple of the characters and the hardest boss fight spoiled for me before I started playing, and that kinda lessened their effect.

Worth every penny, and heinously easy to spoil. Don't look into anything. No music, no fanart, not even roleplay titles here.

My personal game of 2015.

My answer: Yes, yes, YES! It easily became my favorite game of all time. Great plot, characters, and side-characters. At times if feels truly real, with great messages, put into a wondrous, quirky world! I couldn't recommend this game enough!

-An Undertale nut. :P

Do it. You will regret it if you don't. Don't research it. Just go off of the recommendations of complete strangers on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lunaria Silver]Do it. You will regret it if you don't. Don't research it. Just go off of the recommendations of complete strangers on the internet.

[/QUOTE]
Always the best of advice xD

Should you buy it? That depends. Are people who eat pizza with a knife and fork horrible horrible monsters? Yes, yes is the answer.

I would highly recommend Undertale. I just advise that while you are playing it pretty much do not go on the internet at all... or else you're going to get spoiled hard for it. The game is best played completely blind.

Everything that should have been said was already stated above.

Though I need to warn you, the fandom can be quite... ridiculous. Watch your step when you're able to venture out into the internet after you've beaten the game, because Tumblr, DeviantArt, and many other social media sites seem to have pushed beyond the limits in terms of cringe. It's not as bad as the SU or FNAF fandom, but it's certainly high on the list.

Not saying everyone in the fandom is cringe, but a good chunk of the fandom is something you don't want to mess with.

YukkiRose said:
Everything that should have been said was already stated above.
Though I need to warn you, the fandom can be quite... ridiculous. Watch your step when you're able to venture out into the internet after you've beaten the game, because Tumblr, DeviantArt, and many other social media sites seem to have pushed beyond the limits in terms of cringe. It's not as bad as the SU or FNAF fandom, but it's certainly high on the list.

Not saying everyone in the fandom is cringe, but a good chunk of the fandom is something you don't want to mess with.
Eh. Usually so long as you avoid Undertail, you're good.

[QUOTE="Naruto Uzumaki]I dun understand what is great about it O.o

[/QUOTE]
I just love the entire concept, and I cant tell you what I love about it cause it's like… spoilers all over xD

CharmyPie said:
I just love the entire concept, and I cant tell you what I love about it cause it's like… spoilers all over xD
You can spoil it lol I don't give a sh*t.

[QUOTE="Naruto Uzumaki]Then put it in a spoiler tab, bruh xD You know that?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but I dont know how to use that on mobile ; - ;

Dont hurt the marshmallow noob pls ; - ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back