• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom UNDERTALE - Your choice (Looking!)

"Frisk... That n-name sounds familiar. I have devices that monitor timelines. Maybe that's why I have a f-faint recollection of previous realities."

Gaster says "Frisk has a Purple sweater and long-ish hair... wait I MET FRISK AND DIDN'T KILL HER ARGH"

"Well... Perhaps it's good that you didn't kill her. Maybe in this timeline she decided to be nicer than in the others." Alphys reasoned.

Gaster says "BUT SHE STILL HAS THE POWER TO RESET ON SLIP US AND WE HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN"

"Oh... I d-didn't think about that. Maybe you're right Gaster. She has far too much p-power to be trusted with."

(ok bye) Laine remembered meeting someone who wears a Purple sweater and having brown hair "Purple sweater... Brown hair... i think i have met the one your looking for..." Laine said.

* The dog smells something... the track of frisk maybe?

* The dog follows the track

* It leads throgh snowdin

"More boxes...more silvery things....and nothing new" They sigh, turning away from the small trash pile to look upwards. "...It is a lovely day today, if a bit quiet.".

Alphys stood in the doorway of the lab, smiling awkwardly. "Sorry that I didn't see you in here J-Jacker. I was mostly focused of f-fighting Rose. Erm... What b-brings you here anyway?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am looking for some materials to finish my invention. Perhaps you may have some spare metal in your laboratory, Alphys?" He said, keeping his calm voice on despite being a little allarmed by the sight of Alphys suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

She looked down at the dog slightly confused. As far as she knew dogs were physically incapable of purring. "Um... What is it Toby?"

Undertale-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-Endogeny-dogamy-2031290.png

(That's adorable!!!) Alphys, still confused, knelt down next to the fluffy dog. "Are you trying to tell me something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back