• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale + Underswap [Detailed]

Why Not Pretend

Ana Edlynn
Hello there, everyone! I'd like to do a roleplay where the universes of Undertale and Underswap collide and the characters get to meet their alternates, so if this interests you, let's give it a go! When you respond below, please tell me who you'd like as a love interest (or whatever you want them to be).

Please Note:

1. Your character doesn't have to have a love interest; I, for example, plan to have the role of my character's "love interest" (swap!Papyrus) instead be a brother figure. You could have the "love interest" be instead a sibling or parental figure, or even just a best friend. Of course, a love interest is perfectly fine too.

2. I will not be on everyday to roleplay. I do have a life outside of RpNation, and sometimes I'm too busy to get on, so please don't pester me if it takes me a day or two to get a respond up, and I won't do that to you. If it takes me a week or more, then you can send a reminder.

3. Generally, I write multiple paragraphs for each response, and I'd like you to try and do the same. You don't need to perfectly match mine - sometimes inspiration or motivation is low, or there's just not much happening - and in turn, I won't always be able to match yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~

I'm very new here. I'm not really sure how to work the site quite yet?

Anyway, I'd love to rp underswap. I dont know how to tell if youve gotten replies or started (Im such a newb, Im sorry)

I'm most comfortable rp'ing US Sans, but could be another person. And I guess love interest would be bro figure US Paps.

Sorry, I probably seem so awkward :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back