• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☠~Undertale/Underfell~☠ ((Dark Themed RP))

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
maxresdefault.jpg

Yo! Names KittenSkull and I'm currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who is mature(21+) to roleplay either Undertale, Underfell or a combo of both.

I prefer to roleplay with people who are literate to advanced-literate. I post multi-para to novella and if I take the time to write that much I expect my partner to at least try and do the same. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double! Also I prefer to play hetero as the main pairing, but I have played yaoi and yuri couples in the past, I'm just not that interested in it as others I suppose.

I am love triangle and polyamory friendly <3

I ADORE macabre, horror, dark themed roleplays. :cheshiregrin:

I do not roleplay over threads as I tend to loose track of them. I only play over PM, Discord or googledocs.

Pairings: <3 = craving BOLD = the role I want to play
Sans x OC(ok with either role)
Papyrus x OC <3
Frisk
x Sans(ok with either role)
UF Papyrus x OC <3
UF Sans
x OC <3
UF Sans x Frisk
UF Sans x OC x UT Sans <3
UF Papyrus x OC x UT Papyrus <3
UF Papyrus x OC x UF Sans<3
Toriel
x OC
Mettaton x OC
Undyne x Alphys

((I am open to other pairings as well.))

:bishiesparklesl:Plot idea for UT/UF cross over:bishiesparklesr:
This idea revolves around using a human OC(or two, depending on if my partner wants to play a human OC as well) who has fallen into the Underworld and befriends Undertale Sans and Papyrus. Instead of turning the human(s) over to Undyne or the King they decide to try and ask Alphys for help after hearing that she was working on a possible way to escape to the surface. Alphys' experiment though goes horrible wrong and she ends up opening an inter-dimensional rift between her realm(Undertale) and that other another realm(Underfell). This then allowed the more aggressive inhabitants of Underfell to invade and wreak havoc on the more peaceful monsters of Undertale.

My Discord is KittenSkull#5535, please feel free to add me if you wish to roleplay :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back