Do you think this is plausable?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PuppehDoge9999

RP Nation's only canine member
After completing the end credits of undertale and getting hit zero times, a door in Snowdin will open. Upon entering this room, you will find a dog that has apparently codded an entire video game by barking at google translate, and using speech-to-text. The dog is sleeping on a worn blanket, that after clicking on, you will find that the holes in it are growing, and the dog will probably take a while to fix. You are then told that maybe, once the dog has fixed the holes, you can battle it. It is my belief, that not only does this dog represent Toby Fox, (Undertale's main programmer) but the fabric upon which it is sleeping, represents Undertale. You are told that the holes are growing. Assuming the fabric represents undertale, this would mean, from Toby's point-of-view, the game is developing more problems, or holes, as he continues to work on it. You are also told, the dog may take a while to fix the holes. I believe, this is Toby's way of saying he may take a while to fully patch the game. If this is correct, I expect (assuming my theory is correct) that Toby Fox will add the dog battle, to signify that Undertale is complete. Please tell me what you think as well. ;)

I remember that Toby Fox said he wouldn't be introducing any new content, except for maybe some clarifying dialogue here and there, and big fixes. He won't be adding to his little, self-referencing, meta-blanket.

Also,I think the point of that piece of dialogue, with the growing holes, is a metaphor on how he'll never finish patching the game. There will always be that one bug somewhere that when patched, makes another bug and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back