• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale RP

I believe we should start by setting out the general roleplay ideas and what characters everyone is going to be, as long as everyone is okay with it I do not mind any type of roleplay so it will be decided between you two because I do not know what your comfortable with

Im comfortable with any type of roleplay and content. I generally play a Chara of some form or Papyrus in regards to canon. I do also have a few OC's.

I believe we should start by setting out the general roleplay ideas and what characters everyone is going to be, as long as everyone is okay with it I do not mind any type of roleplay so it will be decided between you two because I do not know what your comfortable with
Im comfortable with any type of roleplay and content. I generally play a Chara of some form or Papyrus in regards to canon. I do also have a few OC's.
I have a whole two AUs and some drawings so it sounds like a Massive AU crossover so far!!!

A "trying to get back home" seems a lil obvious I guess...

YEAH!!! Now that could be fun!!! All of us appearing in a new AU!!! Maybe events we were in the middle of somehow coincided and we "glitched" into it! The reason could be like "timeline resonance"!! Antagonists might not start off bad but the curiosity of our situation somewhat charms them!!

I like that so far! We could toss in a conflict as a result of the glitch. Like timelines spilling into others. Or "corrupted" versions of our characters.

I have to agree, it would be pretty awesome to have timelines spill into others along with AUs for drama/action

A lil more detail!! Like the basics!!

What AU?! Maybe even the "event" that links our AUs together (I was thinking the fantastic confrontation between Frisk/chara and Sans)! Beyond that a lil mystery is always fun!

How about a sudden surge of genocides and pacifist runs all finishing at once? Or a group of gasters trying to accomplish soemthing?

BOTH!!! WE COULD DO BOTH!!!

Sans of course would know about Chara, but a different au Frisk would be a challenge to him especially since my character has the cannonly ability to Overwrite, essentially creating things with the stories code like he could turn falling snow into flower petals with the touch of his button. He’s the brother of XTale Chara/Cross Chara hes 100% cannon in the story so don’t worry! And I think it would be a mix of both Style
Ayeeee!! I gotchu fam!!!

Glad to see things are progressing honestly, I didn’t think I would get so many replies to my post bc I thought the fandom died years ago but this site proved me wrong

Glad to see things are progressing honestly, I didn’t think I would get so many replies to my post bc I thought the fandom died years ago but this site proved me wrong
This site has a lot of people who will do a lot honestly. Fandoms die out, but there's still a modest few who RP them. Heck, I've even found old anime and game RPs. Or short lived fandoms. This site is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back