• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale rp please?

NoLongerExistsHere

One Thousand Club
I want to do an undertale rp where the monsters are above ground, and have been for a year, and there is a lot of racism and monster hate crimes. I just really want someone to rp sans, I kinda want it to eventually be a sans x oc(my oc), rp. In return I'll rp whatever other undertale character you want me to at the same time and have them and your oc fall in love too, if that's what you want

Sweet, thanks for setting it up (I'm still wrapping my head around the site since I'm new). I've asked some OOC questions on that section of the thread so we can work out a starting point. I'm off to bed now but I'll check back in after work tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back