• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Rp Anyone?

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
Ok so i've been watching Undertale comic dubs for a while now, And it's taken over my life~ I'm usually a Pacifist but will do Genocide rps as long as at least one other "Chara"cter is left alive. (Bad pun i'm sorry) So here's my plots for both. And for those of you that i know will say "Genicide means everyone would be dead" YES I KNOW THAT! But it wouldn't be creative if it didn't have it's little twists and turns.

~Pacifist Run
Oc will be walking through the Underground after a fight with Asgore left her nearly dead. She collapses in the Catacombs and is found by Toriel who takes her in and nurses her back to health, Later adopting the child as her own. I know the last part of that is just like the Pacifist Run, But bear with me. Here's where it gets good. The OC (Usually me) doesn't always leave the ruins. I mean, She CAN, the twist here is the door won't be sealed from the outside. So Selma (The OC in Question) Can come and go as she pleases.

~Genocide Run

Warning! This is way off the Beaten path!!!!

This plot starts at the Sans Fight. Selma, Being controlled by Chara, is trying hard to hit Sans. But Midway through the battle, Selma begins fighting Chara, not wanting Sans to die like the rest of her friends did. This is a matter of who's Determination is stronger. In Sans's eyes, This is Selma at war with herself and for the first time in a long time, He starts seeing the bigger picture. That it isn't just Selma in there. it's also Chara at the controls which Selma is fighting back. Seeing that Selma isn't fully to blame here, If she was ever to blame at all, Sans decides to start helping Selma regain control of herself.

So these are the two Potential Plots i have. If you have improvements to them, Feel free to let me know. I'm more then happy to hear ideas. The only thing i ask is that you play Sans. Chara and Selma i can easily handle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back