• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

UNDERTALE PICTURES!! ((Minor spoilers))

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)

Heya!

So, I made some Undertale pictures a little while back, and thought I might show the world! Fans of UT unite! I'd like lots of feedback on my style and what I can do to perhaps improve! Any tips?

Thanksies! (Yes I just said that)
d7WS2lB.jpg
Z3PsK8S.jpg
V8hrG11.png

LegoLad659 said:
You have 4 views, some people came ( :P )
Nobody gave feedback, though... I WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH!! *cries* *sobs* *drama vomits all over you*

Lol, 36 people have watched this. Nobody gives feedback. I'm just THAT mediocre. :P

I can never do that and hows that for feed back

Taste the rainbow love the rainbow

Maxams said:
I can never do that and hows that for feed back
Taste the rainbow love the rainbow
Aww thanks! X3

You can be good, too, with practice! It took me a little while to get to where I am now. NEVA GIVE UP!

Duuude!

These are awesome :3 I really like your shading style, particularly how you shaded San's clothes along with your use of bright colours. (also undertale heck yeah, you are immediately rad in my eyes).

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm currently working on a comic, too. If you want, I can post it all here when I'm done ^.^

(If you're an undertale fan, too, I feel the same way :D )

Daisie said:
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm currently working on a comic, too. If you want, I can post it all here when I'm done ^.^
(If you're an undertale fan, too, I feel the same way :D )
Of course I would read it

Nellie said:
For sure! I'd be super keen to see a comic if you're gonna be posting it :D
I'm not very far yet, I'm working on the second and third panel. It's a funny comic, instead of being a serious one.

Ugh so cute! >u< I can give you some tips, if you want!

When I was starting out with anatomy I used this tutorial! It's not super detailed but it's helpful!

The thing is, characters that are liked Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, and Toriel (and almost all the UT characters) are supposed to be anthropomorphic so they have more-or-less human bodies. You can legit just use human anatomy and edit it to be a little more goat (for Tori), skeleton (Sans/Pap), fishy (Undyne), etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back