• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale (+AUs)

-Random_Person-

Touch Fluffy Tail
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, as a Undertale fan, I was a bit sad to see that most checks were dead/flopped, so I wanted to try to make my own! I hope that this goes somewhere!

Rules:
I have no age requirement/limits, but be warned that some people might want to add darker themes to this!

I understand if you can’t reply for a bit, I am similar! But please let everyone involved know in advance/when you can!

For posts, I am open to all styles of writing, just make sure it has decent grammar and follow the three R’s! (React to the previous post, Respond to the previous post, and Release information for others to build on!) All I need is someone to properly describe what you are doing, and what is around you! Not just “He smiled, ‘Yes.’ He said” that’s hard to continue!

No NSFW! Self-explanatory.

WAIT for everyone else to post before posting again. it is hard to get into the RP otherwise! Also if someone wants to join, give them time to post their own before you! Newcomers, please let at least one person know so they can tell others to wait a biut

Plot?

As of now, there is no plot made, I am simply making a check to see if anyone is interested! I will make a plot when I have the time. Please understand!

But Random, Undertale AUs are cringe! What if I want to be a canon character?

Go ahead! But let others be from AUs if they want!

Well, I have an OC I want to use, what about that?

I will have to approve/reject it, but feel free to post in in the Character Sheet thread! (Will make later)

I want to use certain themes, but there is no age requirement!

Depending on the theme, I might allow it! As long as it follows RPN rules, ofc.Violence is okay, horror is allowed, gore must be minimal, and possible triggers like SA, DV, and suicide are a big NO, okay? :]

Why are you still adding questions?

Because you people might be confused, dang it!

if you still have question, DM me! And if you are waiting for my SCP RP to go up, sadly I won’t, SCP lore and the anomalies are giant hassles that I am NOT ready for, and I know AUs more than SCP, sorry!

Last edited:
Just added another rule, everyone watching should make sure to read it, as it is as important as the others

I'm so down, I always wanted to find a living, new roleplay. I know most AU's, but ones like Crescent Sans and Fresh Sans are those I'm not familiar with. I'm pretty experienced in playing Error all the time--along with Dream, so I gotta reserve my seat. Lotta OC's, big lore-

Ship children are okay if you guys wanna RP, but if someone is rping the parents (Example, if two people playing Error and Ink, and someone wants to be PJ), the person who wants to be x must ask the parents if they are okay with x being their child. If they are not, either make a non-ship child version of x, or dont be them.

Also Character Sheets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back