• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale - After Story

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, people. I do have a bit of lore for this one. This takes place after a true pacifist run, but before monsters are fully situated in the human world.

The monsters agree to slowly integrate themselves into a small town at the foot of Mt. Ebott, a town by the name of Chesterfield. There's not much in Chesterfield, but there's plenty of room for expansion. The school there, for example, has expanded to include monster children. But only a certain amount of monsters are allowed on the outside, as per royal decree. This amount, of course, includes the main characters of Undertale.

When a certain short skeleton, however, comes to pick up Frisk from school, he and the teacher's assistant hesitantly hit it off. What he doesn't know is the secrets she hides that may change the course of both of their lives.

So, basically, I'm looking for someone who can play Sans and probably Frisk and Papyrus. My character has backstory relating to Frisk and the Genocide timeline, but this is supposed to be a romance turned sour. Anyone feel like picking this up with me?

SansTheSkeleton459 said:
Could i join? I am a skilled inpersonater with sans in undertale and I hope i will be the one you pick
Sure! No one else seems to want to take up this plot... I'll set us up a thread and mention you there.

You don't have to do anything to join the thread. I'll mention you like this @SansTheSkeleton459 and it'll give you a little ping on your alerts. You simply click the title of the thread to take you to there. There'll be three tabs: the Main tab for role playing, the Out of Character tab for talking, and the Character Sign-ups, where you put down info about the character you're using. It's very neat and organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back