• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale: Accursed Kingdom - Interest Check

Djinn N Tonic

Caught harboring weird interests.

Accursed Kingdom.png

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, a human child fell down. Their name was FRISK, and they saved the world, and lead the MONSTERS to the surface.

YEAR 211X, MT. EBOTT (Again.)

Two children, one HUMAN and the one MONSTER, have fallen down.

Set 100 Years after the events of the True Pacifist Timeline, Undertale: Accursed Kingdom tells the story of a Human and a Monster who fall into the Underworld, far below the underground or the surface. In the format of the game, with stats and save points.

Human Child: Squad141 Squad141 .
Monster Child: Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures .

Last edited:
I

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.
One day, a human child fell down. Their name was FRISK, and they saved the world, and lead the MONSTERS to the surface.

YEAR 211X, MT. EBOTT (Again.)

Two children, one HUMAN and the one MONSTER, have fallen down.

Set 100 Years after the events of the True Pacifist Timeline, Undertale: Accursed Kingdom tells the story of a Human and a Monster who fall into the Underworld, far below the underground or the surface. In the format of the game, with stats and save points.

Human Child: Open.
Monster Child: Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures .

I'd love a spot for the human if you don't mind.

Never mind, I never got how undertale works. Never considered being one with the series, but have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back