• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chapter 0: A New Threat Rises

Time:7:00 A.M
(Let's see how long you can last.)

It was a nice warm sunny morning in the surface, especially in Ebottown. Again the name came from the king Asgore obviously. But at least the town is not as bad as it's name.

(This is what Ebottown has to offer)
Ebottown: A large town for humans and monsters alike. 10 story high buildings towering in the center, Located a few miles away from from Mount Ebott itself, Everything a Monster/Human needs for their daily lives. Food, Shelter, Friends, Etc. In the north of Ebottown. One will see a large purple bakery down it's block with a large spider shaped board on top of it that says "Muffet's Bakery" A popular bakery among the citizens of Ebottown. The owner of Muffet's Bakery is none other than Muffet herself. Known for her iconic pastries such as her legendary spiders. Not only that. The seats of the bakery are Tuffets and the tables are coffee tables. Going further north is a highway that leads to to Temmie town. But it's closed for now due to a last car accident through it's highway. This iswhere the famous "Grillby's" bar is also located. The bar is now larger than before and human's monsters often come here during weekends. And of course the legendary Grillby is the owner of this bar.

On the west side of Ebottown we can see that there is a royal guard station, like a police station but for lower royal guards. Royal guards are the employees of this station they serve as the police for monsters and humans alike. There's also a police station here on the other side of the royal guard's. There are also shops here that transferred from the underground for better business. Going to the edge of this Ebottown lies "Toriel's Academy" A school for all humans and monsters alike. A small school yet their teachings are just as high as Mettaton's tv ratings. Owned by Mrs. Toriel Dreemurr herself. Not only she owns it but she's the only teacher who teaches the human/Monster children inside the small school. Going beyond the west is the old village people like to call the "The "Ol' Ebott Village" The village that hasn't changed throughout the years. Only humans live here. Monsters can live here too. But it was really reserved for humans only since Monster have their own village

On the south side of Ebottown is a peaceful village residence called "Newer Home." A gain name by you know who. This large village area is reserved for Monster only. Humans can live here too. This village is full of houses and apartments of all shapes and sizes. There are hotels and inns here too. That's pretty much about it. going beyond the south lies an old not concrete dirt path that leas back to Mount Ebott.

On the east side is where we see the more wealthy humans and monsters. Mansions and Business company buildings floods the block of this area. There also a large lab in this area. In this lab this is where humans and monsters do their research about things, like how Monster magic works, Developing better tech, Researching a general medicine that works for both Humans and Monsters. Not only it has a lab but also this is where Mettaton's studio is. This is where Mettaton acts, sing, dance. Like they do on live TV. Technically Alphys owns the Studio since she's the one who funded most of it. Everyone thought that Mettaton owns the place. Going beyond the east side lies another highway that leads to another city. For now it is closed due to the highway's on going construction.

Now to our last destination is the center of Ebottown. Nothing really special here except the area looks like a small version of new york city. in the middle lies a central park with a small playground. There's also a large statue here of Asgore handshaking a man in a formal suit, probably the mayor of the other town. This statue symbolizes equality among Humans and Monsters.

Frisk was walking down the west side of Ebottown on their way to Toriel's new school for Humans and Monsters. Frisk walked down the sidewalk silently as they walk towards the new school. Frisk felt happy on the inside as they see the humans and monsters playing, talking, and working together. And as a Ambassador, it is their responsibility to keep the two races together.
R RandomRoleplaysallday

Frisk waved back to Katy with a soft a smile. Frisk slowed their pace down so Katy can catch up. Sans kept telling Isabell various Puns and jokes. Frisk was almost close to Toriel's new academy. The school was quite large and the gate was purple stamped with the delta rune in it.

Katy smiled brightly and caught up. She brushed the pink hair from her eyes. " Hi Frisk! " She said smiling and walking along with her.

Isabell Loved his jokes and laughed at them all even telling more jokes in return. " hehe wow Sansy I don't get why Papyrus doesn't like your jokes, You have quite the Funny bone!" she said laughing and twirling her beautiful gold hair on her finger.

Frisk tilted their head slightly to their left and remained. Frisk greeted back and told Katy on how was her sleep last night. Sans laughed at the girl's puns like he always does. "Hey do you wanna go to Grillby's? I know a short cut." Sans told Isabell. Frisk and Co. entered the school gate and walked through the school's grounds.

Katy listened closely then responded with a long sentence about her night. " I had a great sleep! i didn't sleep much though because Izzy was out with ... Sans... again but other wise it was cool then i went to sleep and had a dream about a sandwich then i woke up and decided to go back to sleep then i finally woke up in the morning again and listened to Isabell practice puns with Sans to make sure he wasn't trying anything." she didn't stop talking once.

Isabell smiled brightly and flattened her long blue dress with a smile. "Fry would you ask that question!! Of course I wanna go!" She laughed a little.

"Alright, kiddo come here and take my hand." The skeleton replied and offered his hand to the human girl. Frisk kept listening to Katy and nodded their way through Katy's dialogues. Frisk really likes Katy when they talk they never run out of things to say which is a blessing and a curse. Frisk reached the school door and opened it. Frisk and Co. were greeted by a crowded brightly colored hallway full of Monster and Human schoolkids. Across the other hallway was their classroom.

Isabell placed her dainty hand in his hand with a soft smile. She had a fondness for sans more then a lot of people did. She enjoyed his company and ignored what other people said about her. She was a beautiful woman with a monster. But she didn't care.

Katy was now talking non stop about sandwiches!
" And i love Watermelon

Last edited:
As Frisk made their way through the crowd they listened to Katy's verbally vomiting about sandwiches. Frisk finds this quite amazing that she can talk like this for countless minute which is quite annoying and entertaining at the same time. Some of Katy's words passed through Frisk's ear and went to the other ear. Frisk has finally made it through the crowd with Katy and opened the door to the classroom. Frisk was greeted with a bunch of mixed monsters and humans. They were talking and standing around each other. Frisk took a seat their seat which is in the front row and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Sans chuckled as his hand made a farting noise. He managed to slip a whoopie cushion over his hand. Sans warped himself and the human to Grillby's. Sans and Isabelle were already seated in Grillby's front counter. The Grillby's was quite new and improved too. The place was larger and warmer than before. "Do you want any thing kiddo?" The skeleton asked.

Isabell was spaced out in thought but she snapped back to reality after a moment. " H-hm? Oh! food... heh.. ill just have some fries......." She looked around at all the humans and monsters pointing at them and whispering to each other like she was some horrible thing. She spaced out looking at the wall with her hands like borders around her eyes to block out the whispers. Isabell was never confident in herself at all Eventhough she was Stunning smart and strong. She went quiet for a while as she thought. Voices echoed through grillby's
" Such a Pretty face gone to waste haha"
" Hmph I expected more from someone like her"
" She really is NOBODY just like her wimpy sister
"Dirty monster lover hahah"
" All that beauty on such a stupid head."
"I wonder why the skeleton isn't ashamed to be near her hahah"

Katy Smiled and sat down trying to stay still like a ball of energy! Katy then stopped looking happy when everyone in the class giggled laughed and pointed, whispering to each other. They didn't whisper very quietly though. Soon Katy was trying not to cry.

Last edited:
(Do all of the humans and monsters hate them?)
Frisk ignored the whispering and waited patiently. Soon the whole class went quiet as the Teacher entered the classroom. Toriel came in with a smile and placed her books and papers on the teacher's desk. "Alright good morning everyone!" Toriel greeted. "Good morning Toriel!" The class greeted back "have you done the homework i gave you?" Toriel asked the class. The whole class started to bring out a sheet of white paper and placed it on their desks. Frisk took out theirs. The paper has a wriiten paragraph about the history of Human's and monsters "Katy, have you done you homework?" Toriel asked.

For some reason Sans didn't react to the other's opinions for he promised the kid to not hurt anyone. Sans order two fries and a bottle of ketchup. Grillby came back with the orders and placed it before them. "Somethin the matter kiddo?" Sans asked.

( got it!)

"Im fine! "Isabella sat and talked to sans about life and the world.. about hopes about things they wanted to do.. about jokes and food too! " hey sans i need to ask you something.." Isabella said brushing hair out of her face and batting her eyes.

Katy sat down at the desk next to frisk and took out her homework smiling and highfiving frisk

" Yeah! I managed to find it in the laundry!" she said happily.

Last edited:
Frisk hi fived Katy back. Frisk asked why was her homework in the laundry.

Sans looked at Isabella. "What is it?"

" well its A long story hehe i left it in my pocket!" Katy said with a bright smile

"......Im sorta low on money... do ya know any places i can work at to gain some money?" Isabella asked turning a light shade of pink and looking embarrassed.

Toriel smiled as everyone made their home work. "Would anyone would like to read their in front of the class?" Toriel asked. the students.

"Well... Sorry kid but no. But i think my brother can help you with that." Sans replied. The skeleton drank a bit of ketchup from the ketchup bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back