• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale 1x1?

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
so.....first time ever trying a fandom 1x1. Glad I chose undertale. Alright, well, the plot is my OC is a fallen human (N O T F R I S K) and I'm

Fine with MxM, FxF, or MxF. That being said, It would be my oc x Either Alphys, Undyne, Chara, Toriel, or Mettaton. Not Sans because if I hear one more pun, I'm going to implode and I couldn't do this to sweet little papyrus, he's just too innocent.

-Crota

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]so.....first time ever trying a fandom 1x1. Glad I chose undertale. Alright, well, the plot is my OC is a fallen human (N O T F R I S K) and I'm
Fine with MxM, FxF, or MxF. That being said, It would be my oc x Either Alphys, Undyne, Chara, Toriel, or Mettaton. Not Sans because if I hear one more pun, I'm going to implode and I couldn't do this to sweet little papyrus, he's just too innocent.

-Crota

[/QUOTE]
But I wanna be Sans! ... Can I? If not I'll play Temmie! Or G✌❄☜☼.

TemmieT said:
But I wanna be Sans! ... Can I? If not I'll play Temmie! Or G✌❄☜☼.
I was really only tryin to do the ones listed above, not temmie or gaster...if you're really not see about any above, I can give sans a try.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]I was really only tryin to do the ones listed above, not temmie or gaster...if you're really not see about any above, I can give sans a try.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the only one up there that I could really try is Chara. So your choice....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back