• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

underneath the blanket, you find a kitty!☆

c h i h o

cappuchiho
EmIL_12i502jEfLYtokhephc4Bpgs9ay13SZjvsp7_H_GF4z-gfoIbYv54uKm9Aejc2-=s675-fcrop64=1,00003591ffffffff

r i n n e's the cat! nya?

h e l l o

image.png

?????? ?

gender ;; female

age ;; 15

hii! welcome to my official recruitment thread that looks like my character sheets LOL

my name is
rinne. but you'll probably end up calling me rin! i'm a big fan of rin hoshizora from the multimedia project: Love Live! i'm sorta kinda slightly obsess with her--just warning yes my whole account is based off her (however-- my username name (rinne) is not. i have a character under this name--however i do not use her in roleplays)

i am a detailed roleplayer. meaning my replys will range from two to ten paragraphs. most of my replies will have lots of details and each paragraph usually has around four or five sentences including dialogue. so, ye. just saying. i have a lot of experience in roleplaying, so i'm not new to the realm of playing different characters.

i'm an odd person. very weird. very talkative. very awkward. i can be rude sometimes, though. but in general, i'm an odd person. who is also nice. i'm friendly, so feel free to come talk to me! i like like getting involved with people. i'm a social person~ tho i make no promises you'll understand me half of the time bc i don't LOL

warning: there is probably 5000+ typos in this. i, uh suck at typing LOL i always make mistakes, so you've been warned! also yes, this format is styled the same exact way i style my character sheets.

i'm 15 years old, so yes i'm pretty young. i don't like to say much about myself in fear of revealing too much on the internet but ye.

uh, i'm also a big anime nerd too? i mean i don't watch anime 24/7 but i do enjoy watching anime (sometimes i end up binge-watching some animes without realizing it)

uuu, i guess that wraps the basics of me. you'll probably learn more as you talk to me! i'm a very expressive person heh

although i'm new, i'm really skilled in coding (especially with BBcodes) plus guides help a lot. a lot of my coding comes from experience (deviantart is one of them) and although i haven't been on many forum sites (this roleplaying site is my first one), BBcode is actually very easy for me to grasp. so, that's why this looks so fancy LOL

p r e f e r e n c e s

*remember* these are preferences!! i don't require them,, but i would like if you still read over it. with that said, if you follow these preferences, there is a chance i'll be a lot more interested in you and our roleplay! which means i'll be less likely to drop our roleplay. warning: i will drop roleplays if i'm not interested in them. no hard feelings, but if i'm not interested, i won't bother replying. i will send you a message saying that i'm dropping you + reason.

anyways, continuing on....

[*]I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really like romance! So I would really really love it if we can do that! I mean, we don't have to. I can do roleplays without romance, but romance keeps interested for so much longer because I just love romance! Again, it's not a must, but stilllll....you should think 'bout it.

[*]I prefer to do heterosexual pairings, but I can definitely do homosexual pairings if you asked! i love romance in general so i really don't care. i do hetero often, that's all. but i would love to do either or, depends on your preference!

[*]would like it if we did original characters, mainly because i have a better grasp on my own character than i do with canon and i can express my creativity with characters! if you would like to know, i always create a new character for all my roleplays so i always end up with 5000+ characters, orz i'll usually keep the ones that stand out most for me!

[*]um, a few other basic things is: creating a plot together (you contributing to the plot) and character sheets. for the plot, i would love if we can flesh out a plot unique to ourselves so i don't have the same exact roleplay going on with 5+ different people, heh...

[*]for character sheets, i will expect you to put effort into your cs. including coding/formatting. if you wish to use the same coding as i am; here you are:
character sheet coding - free to use (everyone is free to use it whenever they like. no credit needed; also when reading, be careful to read through everything thoroughly because some things will need to be filled out [i.e. lorem ispum paragraphs, xxxx blanks])[/List]

r e q u i r e me n t s

*remember* this is required. if you don't meet these requirements, i'll be sure to drop you.

[*]Weekly posts, please! I'll try and do the same. Daily posts are a bit much for me, but I can definitely try and keep up with weekly posts! If I don't post in a week after your reply, feel free to poke me and ask me about it!

[*]2-5 paragraph responses please! I really like long responses and something I can write off, so...For me, 5 sentences is a paragraph! I always try to match your post length, so if you post 10+ paragraphs, I'll try (keyword; try) to match your length. If you write only 2 paragraphs, I'll do the exact same.

[*]Have some decent grammar please! I know we're not perfect writers, but I would love to be able to understand you...Also, try and add a lot of detail into your response, and don't leave me with paragraphs of dialogue, please! Add details aside from dialogue.

[*]Be open to new ideas! I have a lot of twists and turns for I am a slightly insane person but it would make our story a lot more interesting, so feel free to input any new ideas that can throw our story off guard! (in the good way)

[*]Match your character to the plot! Ehe, I have been in many situations where the other side creates a character that does not work with the plot
at all. Please! If the plots says for a reckless character, make a reckless character! If a plot says for a calm, quiet character, then do so! Do not go off and make a character that is no help to the plot we've chosen!

[*]If you read this, please say "nya" or have a star (?) somewhere in your PM message or post below.
[/List]

r o l e p l a y i n g

will do
modern, fantasy and fandom plots

please click this link:
pairings + fandoms (always updated weekly)

i have no plots, so that means i am expecting you to create a plot with me. don't worry it is not that hard, but please, i want you to help me build a plot. PLEASE ADD SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS WHEN IN THE MIDST OF PLOT MAKING! We're making love here. thanks!?

? Please, please, please, PM me first! I will not PM you. If you're interested in me, message ME! ?

*Nyanyanya* hi there, you are awesome! I'm on my piece of shit tablet, so I can't open the pairings and fandoms document, but I want to know if you like hetalia. If you haven't already guessed from the profile pic, it is my life. Otherwise, a normal romance with OCs would be fine. I find it really hard to do heterosexual pairings, but I live in a corner of yaoi and yuri, and we should totally rp. Welp... NYANYANYANYANYA

Hello! I read everything above, (and yes, Nya) but anyway I'm really interested in RP with you. I've been on this site for a month so I'm not the best but I can write paragraphs, make a character, and a new plot stuff like that so... yea my friend told me that RP (almost) exactly like this are the best ones. I like heterosexual romance and having to create original characters and plots... So yea hope we RP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back