• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Underground Lights

Dragongal

Miss Medic

Metahumans, superheroes, supervillains, inhumans - many different words for the same thing. People with abilities that defy natural law. Long have these people been mere rumors, ideas most believe silly fantasy or the hallucinations of the intoxicated. Some people are fanatics, believing that these metahumans exist and that metahumans are gods, or risks to mankind to be hunted, captured, and studied for “greater good”. Now, some of these young metahumans are banding together in a world growing increasingly confusing and hostile, to find ways to protect others - even if it may be from themselves.

The year is 2031.

Everything is as it is now.

For the first time, a group of super-humans ("Meta-humans" or "metas") is joining together.

Most metahumans didn't even know there were others out there like them in past generations.

Hey guys, so this is Underground Lights. The idea of this RP is to follow these complicated, deep characters in a crazy world. The hardest part is controlling their terrifying powers. If you're here looking for an RP just for drama or just for action, this is not your RP. It's what you could call a coming-of-age RP with some action thrown into it. And it's going to be on the dark and gritty side.

What we're looking for is dedicated roleplayers. You have to be able to fill out at minimum one good paragraph per post and you have to be able to post frequently, at least once per day ideally. Your character should ideally have a power that they're struggling to control, and that they can develop into considerably. With the powers: NO OP. And don't be thinking that if your power is crazy different or weird that means instant acceptance... it most certainly does not. Don't go overboard. Yeah you can make a new power, but anything crazy weird, we won't accept. The character fitting into the story and having a reason to join the group is your responsibility. They will be found or invited by existing characters, but why they join is up to you. There are still plenty of classic powers to pick from if you want to take a shot. 

We're looking for a very limited number of players, so first come first serve, but know that we are very picky.

If you're really interested, you can contact @InsanEleven and myself.

Here's the RP:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested! Is there a spot for one more? C:

@Pushks

Yeah, just request to join and fill in the CS

We're selecting on skill, not who came first, so if you're good enough you can join. 

Seems interesting, if this is still open, I might like to give it a shot. I've been RPing for quite a while, but I've been out of it for a bit so I might be a bit rusty. But sounds like fun.

Funny with an interest check as lively as this one, one would expect us to have found at least on person so far. WE STILL HAVE NOT ACCEPTED ANYONE. IT IS STILL FAIR GAME.

We need at minimum 1 guy and 1 girl. PLEASE READ THE CS'S USING THE LINK ATTACHED TO THE FIRST POST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back