• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Underground: Character Sheet

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...
All bios must be posted here and include all of the following:

Name
Picture or Description
Sexuality
Personality
Skills
Weaknesses (At least 2)
Hobbies:
Background/Other (optional)

I must respond or react to you character before you RP : )

1600100434377.jpeg

Selena Sparks

Summary
Sexuality: Straight
Nicknames: Lena

Personality
Selena is a walking oxymoron. She’s sweet but sassy, smart but naive, strong but sensitive. She can be a bit sarcastic, and is a bit of a bad ass, but her bark is worse than her bite. She loves people, and music. She’s also a bit of a hopeless romantic.

Biography
Selena grew up as the daughter of a scientist and a lawyer, and so her schooling was taken very seriously. (Selena’s mom is the head scientist in this experiment, yet she has no clue). They had. High hopes that she would take after one of them, but she dreamed of becoming a musician or a chef, as she loves both cooking and music.

Notes
Skills-
  • Cooking
  • Music (Singing, Guitar, Piano)
  • Combat (She took private lessons)
  • Intelligent
Weaknesses-
  • Nice guys
  • The dark
  • Being tired
  • Being alone
Hobbies-
  • Cooking
  • Music
  • Drawing/Painting

1600101402284.jpeg

Nathaniel Hart

Summary
Nicknames: Nate

Personality
Nate is goofy, charming and the nicest guy you’ll ever meet. He loves hugs and cuddles, and skips pasts all the formal introductions and straight to being your friend. He’s always cracking jokes, and the sounds of his laughter are almost always heard. He’s smart, but kind of like a puppy. He loves food, especially sweets.

Biography
Nate grew up in Australia with just his mom. His dad died before Nate was born, so he doesn’t remember him. They moved to the United States last year, so Nate’s Australian accent is still strong. His mom is an author, and has several best selling novels. He had planned to attend college to become a teacher.

Notes
Skills-
  • Cooking
  • Sports-Basketball, Football
  • Getting people to like him
Weaknesses-
  • The ocean
  • Space
  • Mean people
Hobbies-
  • Cooking
  • Writing
  • Sports
  • Talking

42337c245e6add3ca463042ffca853b9ae3772e1.jpg
Name: Chayse Wolfe
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Kind of quiet at first, and a bit of a bookworm. She loves books set in fantastical worlds and video games of a similar persuasion, so she's a geek. Once she feels comfortable around you, it's like flipping a switch and she becomes a completely different person.
Skills:
-Minor skill in cooking, almost exclusively potatoes
-Fast typing
-Writing (not that anyone gets to see it)
-Abnormally strong senses of smell and taste
Weaknesses (At least 2):
-Spiders (fear)
-Needles (fear)
-Kittens (irresistibly adorable)
-Overly sensitive gag reflex
-Abnormally strong senses of smell and taste (think of all the torture this can cause DX )
Hobbies: Reading, writing, video games... Not much else...
Background/Other (optional): [Might add something here later; not sure]

View attachment 780897
Name: Chayse Wolfe
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Kind of quiet at first, and a bit of a bookworm. She loves books set in fantastical worlds and video games of a similar persuasion, so she's a geek. Once she feels comfortable around you, it's like flipping a switch and she becomes a completely different person.
Skills:
-Minor skill in cooking, almost exclusively potatoes
-Fast typing
-Writing (not that anyone gets to see it)
-Abnormally strong senses of smell and taste
Weaknesses (At least 2):
-Spiders (fear)
-Needles (fear)
-Kittens (adorably irresistible)
-Overly sensitive gag reflex
-Abnormally strong senses of smell and taste (think of all the torture this can cause DX )
Hobbies: Reading, writing, video games... Not much else...
Background/Other (optional): [Might add something here later; not sure]
Ooooh perfect! I almost have my post ready, I can’t wait to see yours!

I just realized... Could Chayse just be visiting an uncle in America for the sole purpose of staying Canadian so I don't have to know how American stuff works? XD

1600171682351.jpeg
Nicolas Baker
Male|18|Straight

Personality:

Nick is...very confusing, to say the least. His parents and twin brother were killed almost three years prior, so he’s lived with his aunt and uncle, and ever since, he’s felt...hollow. Like the space where his heart used to be was just a screaming void. Of course, he’d never show anyone this side of him, so he puts on a front. He pretends to be arrogant, and selfish, and a player, and does nothing when they believe him. No one notices that he hasn’t laughed once in those three years, or that his smile never really reached his eyes. He’s incredibly lonely, but is scared to get close to someone in case they get hurt too.

Skills:

Nick is skilled at acting, baking (ashamed as he is to admit it), writing (poetry) and pretending to sleep.

Weaknesses:

Nice people, any mention of his past, sleeping (he has constant nightmares), clowns

Hobbies:

Baking, writing poetry or songs, being sullen, Netflix

1600172267511.jpeg

Kaitlin Garrett
Female|17|Straight

Personality:

Kaitlin is not a people person, to say the least. She’s like the female version of Nick, except she’s actually cocky, sometimes rude, sarcastic and kind of a bitch. As a daughter of Miss America (years 2180 through 2185) she has been conditioned to be that way, so she could follow in her mother’s foot steps. She has a fear of being inadequate, so that is why she lashes out as she does. She is intelligent, but not overly so, and get’s easily frustrated when people talk “smart” to her.

Skills:

Bossing people around, makeup and fashion design, being on a diet

Weaknesses:

She’s insecure, doughnuts, bubbly people, smart people, SPIDERS, big dogs

Hobbies:

Fashion design, bossing people around, complaining, looking in the mirroe

Other:

I don’t want her to be a completely awful person so I’m hoping to have her slowly change to be a better person over the course of this!

View attachment 781283
Nicolas Baker
Male|18|Straight

Personality:

Nick is...very confusing, to say the least. His parents and twin brother were killed almost three years prior, so he’s lived with his aunt and uncle, and ever since, he’s felt...hollow. Like the space where his heart used to be was just a screaming void. Of course, he’d never show anyone this side of him, so he puts on a front. He pretends to be arrogant, and selfish, and a player, and does nothing when they believe him. No one notices that he hasn’t laughed once in those three years, or that his smile never really reached his eyes. He’s incredibly lonely, but is scared to get close to someone in case they get hurt too.

Skills:

Nick is skilled at acting, baking (ashamed as he is to admit it), writing (poetry) and pretending to sleep.

Weaknesses:

Nice people, any mention of his past, sleeping (he has constant nightmares), clowns

Hobbies:

Baking, writing poetry or songs, being sullen, Netflix

View attachment 781289

Kaitlin Garrett
Female|17|Straight

Personality:

Kaitlin is not a people person, to say the least. She’s like the female version of Nick, except she’s actually cocky, sometimes rude, sarcastic and kind of a bitch. As a daughter of Miss America (years 2180 through 2185) she has been conditioned to be that way, so she could follow in her mother’s foot steps. She has a fear of being inadequate, so that is why she lashes out as she does. She is intelligent, but not overly so, and get’s easily frustrated when people talk “smart” to her.

Skills:

Bossing people around, makeup and fashion design, being on a diet

Weaknesses:

She’s insecure, doughnuts, bubbly people, smart people, SPIDERS, big dogs

Hobbies:

Fashion design, bossing people around, complaining, looking in the mirroe

Other:

I don’t want her to be a completely awful person so I’m hoping to have her slowly change to be a better person over the course of this!
AHHH YES I LOVE THEM!! I can’t wait to see how Kaitlin reacts with the other females, seeing as she dislikes both smart and bubbly people.

download.jpeg
Elentiya Locke

Summary
Nickname: Elie

Personality
Elentiya is basically a child within a teenager's body. She is naive, innocent, oblivious, and overtrusting. She is very extroverted and bubbly, but also sweet and loyal. She goes out of her way to help others, no matter how it affects her. However, she tends to be easily persuaded to do things if it means making friends or helping out. She over-enthusiastic and does things without question.

Biography
Elentiya was born in Athlone, Ireland. Her mother was a teacher and her father was a tavern keeper. When her father passed away, her mother moved them to America. She was teased for her accent, so she tries to cover it up, but she loses control over it when upset.

Physical Notes

Elentiya is pale, and classified as 'petite'. She is extremely short - four feet and eleven inches - and weighs only 97 pounds. She does not have a lot of muscle, but she is nimble and has agility.

Notes
Weaknesses:

• Sitting still
• Being alone
• Being bored
• Getting yelled at
• Her height
• Large bodies of water

Skills:
• Learning quickly
• Cleaning
• Very good at drawing
• Annoying people without meaning to (if that counts as a skill)

Hobbies:
• Drawing
• Practicing baking (she isn't good at it in the slightest)
• Reading​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back