• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Unbreakable Bond {MoxieDov X RaraHaruko SNK}

Eren wanted to speak, but the words of the other sunk in and boiled his own away. He let the soft lips cover his face in small affectionate kisses, allowing himself to relax into them as his tears slowly began to slow. His muscles loosened, the ache that he felt in his chest releasing slightly. He'd never be able to forgive himself, even if it hadn't been his fault, for wasting his time that morning by being stuck in his own head. He tried to recall the hours that had passed between the time his tongue had been ripped out of his face, to now, but only small slivers remained lodged in his memory. A twisted feeling in under his belly suggested he leave the prior events behind him, and focus on the man who's mind could be under far worse distress. The salted water along his face had dried, leaving a tight feeling along his cheeks. He kissed Levi's chin gently, and then sighed, hot breath falling over the Corporal's neck.

"How about a tree?" He asked, grasping hold of his companion and standing quickly, his arm's wrapped gently around the other's waist. He glanced over towards the pile of steaming bones, their edges cracking. His gaze fell upon a thick layer of red sludge, riddled with strewn bodies of fallen soldiers. His eyes widened, his grip on the other slipping as he stared into his nightmare. His arms had gone limp at his sides, his breath hitching in his throat. Faces of the damned stared into his soul, their hues frozen with fear. Boddy-less hands reached for freedom, a heavy layer of scarlet coating the large mound. The boy had suddenly become weak in the knees, his legs giving out under him. The terror that ripped across his face turned his eyebrows up in the middle, a painful expression worn. His mind was suddenly wrenched through flashes of his scattered memory, images racing behind his pupils so fast he could feel his insides churn. He doubled over, blood and bile spewing across the grass, the remaining bits of the man's finger he'd eaten flying across the ground. He stared into his own sick, body frozen as a battle raged inside his head. No. No no nonono.

Tilting his head back down to meet the stare of his soldier, subtly nodding in approval. "If that is all that's available, it will have to do." The man responded, exchanging his grip around the other's waist for a tighter one around his neck as he was lifted without any physical difficulty. He swung his legs up, hooking them loosely around the brunette's hips. Levi lay the side of his head against Eren's shoulder, huffing out a gust of oxygen through his open mouth.

Biceps tensing as the other's grasp on his petite frame swiftly dissipated, he instantly removed his appendages from the male and unsteadily returned to his feet. "Eren, what the f*** are you doing. If I'm too heavy for you to carry, just tell me." Levi stated, eyebrows furrowing as he spoke with little concern. His brash attitude towards the boy quickly faded as he observed the shock upon his features. He stepped to the side for a moment, following the other's line of sight, only to gaze upon something he would have preferred to ignore. The raven tore his concentration away from the pool of disembodied limbs and organs, and applied it to the fallen soldier nearby.

Carefully lowering his own battered figure to the grass, to avoid reawakening any dulled aches, Levi placed a free hand upon Eren's shoulder. "Oi, Eren. What is it?" He asked, only shuffle back as the insides of the male's stomach poured out onto the earth. Absolutely vile. Sighing through his parted lips to avoid catching a whiff of the liquids, the former Corporal lightly squeezed the boy's flesh with the hand that remained clutching the other's flesh. "I'll ask you again, and I expect an answer this time. What's wrong, Eren?" Levi repeated, taking a glimpse at the fluids that were once inside the other. What the f*** am I even doing. Why am I looking at another person's sick.

Head swimming with screams of terror, the voices of the dead echoing in the dark pits of his mind, Eren seized to acknowledge the other's voice. His brain was on fire, the clouds of memories that cluttered themselves behind his eyelids proven too much for the human to handle. Another wave of sickness gripped his throat, but only dry heaves caused his muscles to spasm. He gritted his teeth, his eyes shutting up tightly as the other repeated his compassion-less tone. Fingers curling around thin blades of grass, the boy's body shook. "I..." He tried to let the words spill from his tightly bound jaw, but the fear that had been released into the air sunk deep under his tongue. The silence that settled around them made his skin crawl, the air feeling damp as storm-clouds rolled in. The grey blanket that cast over their heads sagged, threatening a whirlwind of rain to pour upon them.

Eren let himself lift his head, eyes opening slowly. The mangled corpses almost spoke to him as he gazed at their insides, their eyes stuck open. He let out a shaky breath, the torture in his mind continuing.

"I consumed human flesh." his voice was low, the words coming out in a jumble of quivering breaths. He locked his gaze, refusing to tear it away from the proof that the monster inside of him had more control then he'd ever been able to assume. The whole world held its breath, the Titan inside of him wrapping its tongue around the inside of his skull, breathing scorching words into his ears. I gave you a taste. A ripple of something unknown coursed through his spine, making his body shake furiously. "I ripped these soldiers away form their families." The waver in his words was obvious, his distress becoming very clear as he wrapped his arms around his body, holding himself for comfort. He stared into the swirl of scarlet, melding the image inside him. "You knew..." He whispered, tears pricking behind his visual organs. "You knew I was afraid..." He continued through a large lump in his throat. "But you let me do it anyways."

Repositioning his palm, so it would pressed against the soft blades of grass instead of the clothing of the other, an exasperated sigh fell from his lips. It would seem that the man's stoic and abrasive temperament had already fully restored itself, if not even rougher than his personality before the fall of the Survey Corps Base. Yet, Levi's sudden change in actions and tone towards the younger soldier suggested that a particular section of him had altered in some way for the worse.

What triggered this abrupt shift in behaviour was unknown, even to the very one it affected. However, the events he had to suffer prior these alterations would be a reasonable answer.

Legs quavering as they struggled to continue supporting the raven's weight once he stood up, his footing remained wobbly for a dozen seconds or so before stabilizing. His gaze stared up at the span of the sky, noticing the subtle differences in the weather. Lifting his hands up, Levi took a small while in order to fully button his shirt and straighten out his tan jacket. Despite the piece of clothing lacking a complete collar and having several tears in the fabric, it was in decent condition. The areas that were embroidered with the Wings of Freedom were defaced with tiny tears and dried blood.

Staying quiet through Eren's series of wavering responses, a callous scoff tumbled from in-between his abused mouth when he picked up on the accusation. "I didn't let you do anything. You wouldn't have done anything different if I had spoke out. In the spur of the moment, you wouldn't have listened to anything I would have said." Levi countered, his front facing in a completely different direction from the brunette. "What did you expect me to do when I was bound to the floor? How would I have been able to stop you? There are many more questions concerning my abilities to affect your actions, but I would rather not waste my breathe." He continued, a horribly bitter tone lacing every syllable uttered from his throat.

The sting from his subordinate's words bit in the back of his throat, ripping it raw as he struggled to grasp his head around the meaning. He stared deep into nothing as they stood in the cool breeze, the air thick with the threat of a storm. You're right. His head felt like it had shattered into a millions pieces, his body feeling foreign, and cold. He rose to his feet, extremely slow in this silent state. His vision turned back to the pale face that he'd grown to cherish and need, the stoic features that always seemed to fill the empty spaces of his life. How can I control something I don't understand?

You'll never control me.

Eren let the wind carry their conversation away, his eyes refusing to keep dry as the tension under his skin built. His heart almost stopped as the words that had contained his skull echoed. This was not something crafted of his own mind. This was a foreign mass deep inside him that made a small ripple of fear shake his bones. He quickly brushed it aside, trying not to dwell on the strange occurrence, focusing on the task at hand. Everything was changing: Levi's harsh exterior had become thorny and all around almost unpleasant, and something weight deep in Eren's gut, breeding the darkness. It felt like hours had passed before the younger male spoke, gaze meeting Heichou's. "You had no idea it would happen." his voice had become soft, but the waver in his vocals gave away his distress in the new shift in his significant other's aura. "I'm sorry..." He paused, glancing back at the ash that surrounded the corpse mountain. "I needed someone to blame." he swallowed hard, blinking back tears as he desperately tried to gain back the soft moment from before. He couldn't take anymore heart break. I've already lost myself...

I can't lose you too.

"I can't blame you for something I'm too afraid to admit." He lifted his hand to touch the other, but quickly decided against it, salt water spilling from the side of his lid involuntarily. He gripped the side of his long sleeve, bringing his forearm up to his lashes and shielding his eyes as the wave of sadness came splashing back. He felt weak for allowing the unknown to take what he had, anger towards the men who darkened his only love in the world, and hatred in himself for being unable to stop it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Head bowing partially, his eyes glared down at the rusty unwanted accessories that remained around his stinging wrists. Even though he had shattered the connection of chains, the two individual cuffs remained unharmed. Until he would be able to figure out a method to remove the shackles, the clanks of metal would eternally serve as an unsettling reminder of the imprisonment he endured.

In the peripherals of his vision, he subtly noted the fact that the brunet had found it in his strength to return standing and stare at Levi's grim features. Sighing faintly at the constant attention he was given, the dark haired soldier folded his svelte limbs over his chest.

The gusts of wind swirled around his petite built, threatening to suddenly shoot a particularly strong burst of air that would successfully knock him over if he wasn't careful. The man's entire figure twitched as a few stray drops of rain drizzled onto his head, some landing on the back of his neck and running down the warm flesh. He mumbled a colourful curse at the sky, then proceeded to warily glance over to Eren in order to meet his harmless gaze.

Lips failing to part during the other's words, his temporarily vow of silence remaining strong even when salty tears shimmered in the boy's forest hues. Despite his face remaining apathetic as fluid spilled out from the other's eyes, Levi's heart thumped with uneasiness at the sight of the younger male's sorrow. Even though he had been crude in response to the soldier's previous act of melancholy, he had not been the cause for it. However, this time, the raven could not help but feel somehow responsible for Eren's cries. As a consequence, this troubled the Corporal greatly, empty remorse forming within his gut.

Hobbling over to the other's heavyhearted form, his ashen shaded hues fixed onto the boy's face. He reached over, fingers agilely curling around the brunet's free arm momentarily before his hand automatically slid into the other's loose grip, as if it belonged there. Levi had decided to ignore this subtle action of his subconsciousness, instead focusing on the matter of their shelter for the night. "Come on. We need to get out of this before it begins pouring." He advised, starting to lead the soldier towards a reasonably large oak tree, it's thick branches spreading out in various directions to cover several metres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back