• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Unable to post

feelingchimpy

I've been a member for about a week, I have over ten posts, and my account is activated. Still, when trying to make threads for a (fandom) group RP that I'm going to host, the pages said I have insufficient permissions to post. I was able to post an interest check thread when I joined, but now I cant go through with making the roleplay. A member suggested that I post here to find out why I cant post, because as far as they know, I should be able to?

Hm, I'd suggest admin contact, because that sounds like a glitch in the permissions. Could you link a couple things for me?

I'd like the link to the page you get when you hit "create a roleplay" and where you're trying to create this thread :) Thanks!

Sorry if this is super noobish xD ; You have to create the roleplay before you can create the character thread and the OOC thread?

CozyCoz said:
Sorry if this is super noobish xD ; You have to create the roleplay before you can create the character thread and the OOC thread?
The act of creating the RP automatically generates Character Sign-Up and OOC threads.

Captain Hesperus

Oh wow, I feel foolish xD ; This site works very differently than the other roleplay sites I'm on, I thought I had to make them all manually. Sorry for wasting your time! ;u;

Not a problem, we automated much of the thread creation process with our Tabbed Thread system (a feature Staff-chan is very proud of). It's almost a unique feature on RP sites, so don't worry if you've never encountered it before. But if you do run into any other problems, by all means do contact us in Admin Contact.

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back