• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Unable to make new Topic Forums

Sullivanity

Sophisticated Sea Dweller
I recently created my first Hosted Project, and while everything was running smoothly at first, I recently lost the ability to create ne topic forums. I can still edit the ones I've already added, and I have checked to make sure my role allows me to do so. Is any one else having this problem?

Is there any type of error message that you receive when you try to make a new forum or do you simply not have the option to create a new one at all?

I did a bit of digging.  It looks like someone else had some issues editing their HP in the past, too.  One of the admins may be able to fix this for you when they get the chance :).

I recently created my first Hosted Project, and while everything was running smoothly at first, I recently lost the ability to create ne topic forums. I can still edit the ones I've already added, and I have checked to make sure my role allows me to do so. Is any one else having this problem?

Could you put in a support request ? Somebody else has had this issue, as Muse said, but it'd be helpful for you to get in contact with the administration. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back