Unabashed trash has designated herself as your new friend!

There's nothing you can do. We're friends now. It's already done!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Plot and world building and stuff are all good and important but TBH I'm here for the fluff! I want my characters to make friends and fall in love and get in fights and comfort others and grow and develop and stuff!

I'm vaguely aware that my fondness for mood boards and pretty layouts and witchy stuff and pink stuff and dating sim games and classic romances makes me One Of Those, but I also couldn't care less!

What I desperately need more than anything in the world is for someone to take all of Jane Austen's novels and make them Gayer. We all know Emma had the hots for Harriet and I guarantee you Bingley and Darcy had a brief thing. Okay? Okay.

Now that we've got that covered, here's a list of stuff I like!
Harry Potter
Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Stardew Valley...!!! you get the idea
Skyrim
LoZ!!
Literature
Taylor Swift (even tho she's problematic af)
Homestuck
Baking
Good food
Knitting
Singing (very badly and only in the shower or the car!)
Clothes
Love Nikki Dress Up Queen!
Cocktails, wine
My friends!

I try not to be bougie but tbh I kinda am, I've been privileged ^^;

Cool things about me: uh... uh... let's just skip this part lol

Help me hit ten posts?

Last edited:
y ASS, Q UE EN

Welcome to rpn, you beautiful creature. I think you'll find a lot to enjoy here once you get started :D
I'm Jay, btw, pleasure to meet ya

Shucks! Thanks you guys, I'm sure I will! No bites so far but I'm sure I'll be able to find what I'm looking for eventually!

I thought you were a kinda weird person that just strolled around and made people your friend but seeing this thread is eNLIGHTENING AND I THINK THAT ITS PRECIOUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back