• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern un village

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

welcome to wonderland . .
halfway into the semester is where we're starting

[class=container]
width: 100%;
text-align: center;
[/class]

[class=bg]
background:#cb808e;
height:390px;
width:300px;
border-radius:20px;
margin:auto;
[/class]
[class=borderpic]
border-radius: 100%;
border-top: 3px solid #cb808e;
border-bottom: 3px solid #cb808e;
border-left: 3px solid #ffc0cb;
animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite;
border-right: 3px solid #ffc0cb;
height: 100px;
width: 100px;
[/class]

[class=picspin]
background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/e4b5fe75a7b943fbf43cde130f2deb54/tumblr_ptddju4I1u1ynt9o2o8_500.png');
background-size:100%;
animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite reverse;
[/class]
[class name=scroll]
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 200px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
[/class]
[class=post]
height:200px;
width:298px;
border:1px solid white;
overflow:hidden;
[/class]

[div class=container][div class=bg][div class=borderpic][div class=picspin][/div][/div]
●●● mood x excited | location x campus garden | mentions x wei, jihoon |
[div class=post][div class=scroll]Hyeri laughed softly as Ming and Bin ran ahead of her, racing towards the flower bed the trio always hung out by. She watched as Bin glared at Ming who started to gloat, puffing out his chest. Bin smacked him and the two started to play fight, playfully shoving each other. Ri rolled her eyes, "Children." She mumbled under her breath, before finally skipping over to them, wrapping her arm around their necks and tugging them down to her height.

"I can't leave you two alone for one second," She let go of them finally when Ming started to complain about his back. She sat down on the bench next to the flower bed, Bin sliding next to her while Ming stood in front of them.

"So, how's loverboy?" She finally spoke, glancing at Hyunbin who sputtered, "What?"

"That guy you keep looking at, what's his name?"

"I think it's-" Ming started, only to get cut off.

"Wei." Bin mumbled, and Hyeri grinned, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly, squealing at the thought. Bin just huffed, but laid his head on her shoulder, pulling the lollipop from his pocket, unwrapping it and sticking it in his mouth. He dumped the trash into Hyeri's backpack, making her gasp.

"You're nasty-" She didn't move his head away though, grabbing the wrapper and handing it to Ming who threw it in the trash.

"I don't know why you're bullying him, there's that cute boy that rooms with him you've mentioned-"

"Huang Ming. I will kill you." She warned, but Ming just grinned at her cheekily.

"Don't get me started on your girlfriend." Ming turned bright red at the words, looking down at his feet shyly, but the smile on his face was evident.

truthofself truthofself
[/div][/div]

[/div][/div]
code by houseplant

[class=bg] height: 400px; width: 400px; background: url('https://pm1.narvii.com/7055/78960b8948ff73b69627682bcc793cdf4cd3951er1-736-1103v2_hq.jpg'); background-size: 100%; margin:auto; [/class] [class name=Tabs] display:inline-block; color:Black; width:125px; height:25px; [/class] [class name=tab1] display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; position:relative; left:135px; top:355px; width:125px; height:25px; [/class] [class=tabcontentbox] height:415px; width:405px; background-color:black; border-radius: 8px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-40px; z-index:6; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] height:400px; width:400px; text-align: justify; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] slideDown 800 tabcontentbox slideDown 800 tabcontent1 addClass Tabs [/script] [class=borderpic] border-radius: 100%; border-top: 3px solid grey; border-bottom: 3px solid grey; border-left: 3px solid white; animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite; border-right: 3px solid white; height: 80px; width: 80px; margin:auto:left; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; [/class] [class=picspin] background: url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/321047333/original.gif'); border-radius: 100%; background-size:100%; animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite reverse; height: 80px; width: 80px; margin:auto:left; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; [/class] [class=title] height:20px; width:200px; background: black; color: #003366; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px light blue; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-left:130px; margin-top:-59px; [/class] [class=exit] height:30px; width:40px; position:relative; float:right; background-color:black; z-index:7; [/class] [script class=exit on=click] hide tabcontentbox [/script] [class name=exit state=hover] background:#ff6666; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:405px; height:415px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=hiddenscroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=bg][div class=tabs][div class=tab1] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄
code by houseplant houseplant
[/div] [div class=tabcontentbox style=display:none;][div class=exit] X [/div][div class=tabcontent1][div class=borderpic][div class=picspin][/div][/div] [div class=title]LEE JHIOON[/div]

[div class=scrollbar][div class=hiddenscroll]
dorm room | content | mentions, hyeri, hyunbin

Unlike the other busy bodies alive in the small dorm; Jihoon was far more focused on the events on his computer.
Althought the bodies had consisted of his roommate and his elder sister; he didn't pay them much attention. It seemed their conversation mentioned the idea of people of interest, which made Jihoon glance at the two bodies.
"Talking about that Hyunbin kid again?" He asked, hearing Soojin laugh as Wei must've rolled his eyes.
"Yeah. That boy is so cute lookin. I know you're up for whatever Jihoon, but damn; he's so pretty." Wei spoke, leaning his head back. "I love flirting with him, even if he doesn't react much or even at all. Hyunbin is something. And honestly, I want a taste of that."
"Phrasing Yanwei" Soojin spoke, "Phrasing in that last part is so important."
The boys look at each other; Wei rolling his eyes, as Jioon scoffs and goes back to his laptop. He typed fast, focusing on some paper, that he honestly needed to pay more attention to in class but didn't, mentally crying as he tried to remember all the details of his programming class. His head hurt; and thts something new for someone who spends his life, and his career on his computer.
Wei hums softly, as he gets up and stands behind Jihoon. "Run into that user, ah whats their name?
"hyriri?" Jihoon spoke
"Not even within a heartbeat" Soojin laughs.
"So have you?" Wei askes again poking at Jihoons back.
Jihoon didn't answer. Leaving Wei to whine and jab at his roommate, Soojin laughing at the two idiots, before speaking her leave. She had her own work to do and headed back to her dorm to leave the two males messing around.
[/div][/div]
[div class=scrollbar][div class=hiddenscroll][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
mood - exasperated
location - her dorm
interactions - Beomseok

tumblr_oo3owycSum1vs3kdso1_400.jpgThe sun started to beam into Eunae's room. She winced as the light hit her face, wearing her ex lover's shirt and shielding him from the sunlight as he was curled up into her. What was it? Their second night this month? She was still shocked she was keeping track. She got out of her bed, moving Beomseok's arm that was across her body. She was planning to drop things with Beom but that didn't have to be soon, right? This was her last year after all. After she graduated she'll move back to London, or not, she didn't think that far yet. Feeling peckish, she walked over to her pantry and fridge to get some bread and apricot jam. As she started to spread her slice, she heard a small tired groan coming from her bed.

"Morning sunshine." said Beom in his raspy-tired voice. He sat up with his hair messy wearing nothing but his sweatpants.

"You ready for your midterm today?" Eunae asked, avoiding him intentionally blocking any intimacy.

"Well yeah, being with you helped me relieve my stress. Especially with all the studying I did." Beom said as he walked to Eun, putting his hands on her waist in an attempt to get his shirt back. But Eunae grabbed his hands in resistance, her face blank as she looked into Beom's eyes. "You still left one of your shirts here, you can take that. It's on the top drawer."

Beom moved from Eun to her dresser and saw his shirt folded neatly. He took it and put it on and walked to the doorway where he left his slides while Eun started to look at her phone, eating her jammed toast. She was looking through insta to avoid any sort of further interaction with Beom.

"I'm free this weekend, if you wanna do something. This is my last midterm so I don't have much studying to do."

Eunae never thought that would come out of his mouth. For the last couple months they never had any conversation that had to do with going out together, all they ever did was make love on her bed and god knows how drenched her comforter was. Truth be told, she was pretty bored and things were only exciting when Beom was around. Considering he asked her out, Eun thought of how much Beom pondered on this. He was known for doing that a lot. It showed Eun how much thought he put into his decisions. "I'll think about it. Text you tomorrow?"

"Sounds good." Beom smiled as the two looked at each other smiling. It felt weird... a good kind of weird though. They unconsciously walked up to each other and then locked their lips for a brief moment. Their lust for each other was taking over as they lengthened their kiss for only a couple extra seconds. They separated and Beom went to put on his slippers, giving Eun a slight smile before he left.

As the door closed, Eun threw herself on her bed and let out a long sigh.

Why the fuck did I just agree to see my ex. Like I said I'll think about it but I hinted at it. He drives me crazy I swear to god. Whatever it's not like I have anyone else to hang out with anyway. We know each other pretty well so it won't be totally awkward. But why did I kiss him... just...ugh.

Her thoughts were running rampant as she had no idea what she was doing or what Beomseok had planned. Why do I still think about him? Why did he decide to come back in my life again? Why did I let him?

Last edited:
[class=container]
text-align: center;
[/class]

[class=bg]
background:#cb808e;
height:390px;
width:300px;
border-radius:20px;
[/class]
[class=borderpic]
border-top: 3px solid #cb808e;
border-bottom: 3px solid #cb808e;
border-left: 3px solid #ffc0cb;
animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite;
border-right: 3px solid #ffc0cb;
[/class]

[class=picspin]
background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/ae76ee17096e202aa6f9ebfea2df48b0/tumblr_p62e61Tc531wjiw6ao3_1280.jpg');
background-size:100%;
animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite reverse;
[/class]
[class name=scroll]
height: 100%;
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 200px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: hidden;
[/class]
[class=post]
height:200px;
width:298px;
border:1px solid white;
overflow:hidden;
[/class]

[div class=container][div class=bg][div class=borderpic][div class=picspin][/div][/div]
●●● mood x nervous | location x the dorms | mentions x wei, jihoon |
[div class=post][div class=scroll]The trio dispersed, Ming heading off to go find his girlfriend while Hyeri and Hyunbin walked back to the dorm arm in arm. Hyunbin had something to bring Wei for their English class and he refused to go alone, thankfully Hyeri said she'd come, knowing that the cute roommate would be there.

Bin kept the lollipop in his mouth, soothing his nerves as they ended up in front of the dorm room. Hyeri sighed, knocking on it herself when Bin didn't make the move. She gave his hand a small squeeze and then pulled away to stand behind him, arms crossed over her chest.

When the door did open, Bin held out the sheet he needed to give, stuttering softly, "For our assignment-" His ears were red as he glanced at the floor nervously. Hyeri reached out from behind him, gently squeezing his arm.

"He's done with the sheet and wanted me to bring it with him because you make him nervous-" Bin shot around and glared at her and she giggled, "In a good way of course."

"Binnie, if you're going to stay here, tell me. I need to go back to mine and stream in an hour."

truthofself truthofself
[/div][/div]

[/div][/div]
code by houseplant

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 800px; height: 500px; background-color: #0E0108; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #e85174; [/class] [class=bkgdborder] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 821px; height: 521px; padding: 10px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 25px; border: 1px solid #f6ac8b; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 333px; top: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 70px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 50px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f6ac8b; [/class] [class=textbox] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 415px; height: 305px; left: 0px; top: 5px; text-align: justify; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px; color: #ebb8a1; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 418px; height: 342px; left: 358px; top: 130px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 20px; border: 1px solid #e85174; [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 239px; height: 22px; left: 448px; top: 80px; background-color: #2B0719; border-radius: 30px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #e85174; padding: 2px; [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 333px; height: 500px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background: url(https://imgur.com/xnjD7U4.png); background-size: 100%; border-right: 1px solid #e85174; [/class] [class=pichover] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; background-color: #2B0719; border-right: 1px solid #e85174; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 15px; line-height: 18px; color: #f6ac8b; padding-top: 80%; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pichover [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pichover [/script] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; width: 146px; height: 146px; left: 93.5px; top: 90px; border-radius: 100px; border: 1px solid #e85174; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/db/5e/14/db5e14706d96aad20e610e5ef4bc3019.jpg); background-size: 160%; background-position: 20% 30%; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; top: 479px; left: 333px; overflow: hidden; width: 467px; height: 14px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #f6ac8b; opacity: 0.3; [/class]
[div class=bkgdborder][div class=bkgd]
[div class=pic][div class="pichover hidden"][div class=circlepic][/div]outfit: xxx

mood: fatigued, calm

tags: none

mentions: open
[/div][/div]
[div class=name]choi seojun[/div]
[div class=role]the cafe -> the dorm[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=textbox]Despite the long hours spent crammed into tiny, forlorn classrooms and rushing to and from extracurriculars, Seojun never let his exhaustion show on his face as he brought yet another drink to a customer's table. "French vanilla capuccino," he spoke softly, careful not to jostle the foam art he had crafted as he set the mug down on the wooden surface. "Please enjoy." With a tiny bow of his head, he returned to the espresso machine and began cleaning out the pitchers for the fifth time that shift. There hadn't been much activity lately due to the dipping temperatures, but he hadn't expected the cafe to be this dead on a weekday. Nonetheless, he had made good use of the spare time and scrubbed every inch of the place spotless, too dedicated to the task for his coworkers to pester him like they usually did.

"Seojun, you sourpuss!"

Well, almost.

Seojun glanced up with his hands in the steamy water, not pausing the task as he addressed the short male named Jaemin bounding up to him. He was a second-year with the spunk of a first-year, never failing to bug the older to join him at the bars every weekend. Seojun had never been big on partying, but he especially detested the idea of spending too many unpaid hours with Jaemin. The kid was nightmarishly energetic on the job; he didn't even want to begin imagining what a few drinks would do for the troublemaker.

"Uncalled for," Seojun scolded, returning his attention to the sink as he tsk-ed under his breath. "I'm about to head out. What do you want?"

Jaemin grinned and leaned against the counter, the strings of his apron dangling at his side in neglect. "A couple of us are heading to a karaoke bar tonight. You should totally come and bring all your hot friends." He furrowed his brow in thought. "Oh, wait. I forgot. You don't have any frien--ow! See? Sourpuss. I'm firing you."

Seojun whistled, unbothered by the empty threat as he pretended he hadn't just swatted the other man with a towel. "As if you could." He sighed and turned off the tap, drying his hands on his apron. "I have a midterm tomorrow, so it's not a good idea for me to drink tonight. Sorry. Maybe next time." It wasn't entirely a lie; he really did have an exam the next day, but it was merely an essay that he had to turn in online which he'd finished the week prior. In all honesty, he was too exhausted to even begin to make plans, regardless of if he liked the company or not.

"Whatever, nerd," Jaemin grumbled before fastening the strings of his apron and tipping his hat in farewell. "Get out of here, then. I'm taking over." At that, Seojun shot him an apologetic smile and took his leave from the tiny cafe. He loved that job, but on days like this he'd much rather be at home in bed, watching some stupid show on Netflix and cuddling his cat.

The frigid air hit his skin as he meandered across campus, taking in the scenery as stray leaves fell to the ground in an array of yellows and reds and oranges. Seojun had always loved nature, especially during autumn, and being outdoors instantly recharged him whenever he'd been having a shitty day. As he made his way down each sidewalk, he pointedly ignored the stares aimed in his direction. People were far too brazen with their ogling, in his opinion, especially since he didn't consider himself to be that good-looking. Sure, he had rather striking features, setting him apart in a crowd, but that didn't exactly make him more handsome than the next guy.

Once he reached the dorm, Seojun took off his beanie and headed straight for his room, not wanting to bump into anyone he knew when all he could think about was plopping down on his bed as soon as possible. Bounding up the steps out of impatience for the elevator, the man found his floor and made his way down the hallway towards his room, praying nothing stalled him any longer.

[/div][/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox sox [/div][/div][/div]

[class=bg] height: 400px; width: 400px; background: url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DecKqOiX4AAKgnb.jpg'); background-size: 100%; margin:auto; [/class] [class name=Tabs] display:inline-block; color:Black; width:125px; height:25px; [/class] [class name=tab1] display:inline-block; cursor:pointer; position:relative; left:135px; top:355px; width:125px; height:25px; [/class] [class=tabcontentbox] height:415px; width:405px; background-color:black; border-radius: 8px; margin:auto; position:relative; top:-40px; z-index:6; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=tabcontent1] height:400px; width:400px; text-align: justify; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] slideDown 800 tabcontentbox slideDown 800 tabcontent1 addClass Tabs [/script] [class=borderpic] border-radius: 100%; border-top: 3px solid grey; border-bottom: 3px solid grey; border-left: 3px solid white; animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite; border-right: 3px solid white; height: 80px; width: 80px; margin:auto:left; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; [/class] [class=picspin] background: url('http://pa1.narvii.com/7014/cba5cfa990acb6649ecee2178082676caceda8a2r1-500-250_00.gif'); border-radius: 100%; background-size:100%; animation: fa-spin 8s linear 0s infinite reverse; height: 80px; width: 80px; margin:auto:left; cursor:url(https://i.imgur.com/EpbTpoA.png?1),auto; [/class] [class=title] height:20px; width:200px; background: black; color: #003366; text-shadow:2px 2px 2px light blue; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 2px; margin-left:130px; margin-top:-59px; [/class] [class=exit] height:30px; width:40px; position:relative; float:right; background-color:black; z-index:7; [/class] [script class=exit on=click] hide tabcontentbox [/script] [class name=exit state=hover] background:#ff6666; [/class] [class=scrollbar] width:405px; height:415px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=hiddenscroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; padding-right: 17px; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=bg][div class=tabs][div class=tab1] 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄
code by houseplant houseplant
[/div] [div class=tabcontentbox style=display:none;][div class=exit] X [/div][div class=tabcontent1][div class=borderpic][div class=picspin][/div][/div] [div class=title]XIAO YANWEI[/div]

[div class=scrollbar][div class=hiddenscroll]
dorm room | excited | mentions, hyeri, hyunbin

Yanwei was quick to wave his sister goodbye, and watched his roommate writing. It was boring, uninteresting and mundane. But the silence quickly ended with a knock at the door; Wei knowing Jihoon wasn't going to move from his desk; so Wei took the inititive, juming up and opening the door. Greeted by the cute face of the boy they were talking about just moments ago. Wei smiled at the shorter boy. Wei couldnt help but smirk at the boy; gently taking the papers the other held out, making sure to lightly touch the others hands whilst he took them.
"Thank you, Hyunbin." He said sweetly, looking at the girl behind him who spoke. "And who's this little lady?" He asked, trying to push past the statements the girl had made.
[/div][/div]
[div class=scrollbar][div class=hiddenscroll][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

mood - life's good
location - dorm hallway
interactions - Minjae
tumblr_pshqstIEBd1u1zj48_540.jpgThe second best part about being fwb with his ex, she was literally at the opposite end of the hall. Three minutes of walking for an hour of a good time, what more could a guy want? Besides a girl he loved so much to hold his hand and share his affection towards. Beomseok loved Eunae and he really wanted to make things work between them again. While he was walking down the hall he had a quivering smile on his face, a show of excitement at how Eunae would consider his offer for a date. She didn't even say yes but Beom was an optimist and was all for looking on the bright side of any situation even if the odds were against him. But that was the last thought he had of Eun for the rest of the morning at least as he pulled his phone out of his sweatpants to check the time. He still had almost half an hour before his midterm, giving him more than enough time to change into something more presentable and have a quick breakfast. He honestly should've just nabbed a bit of her jam, she always brewing some in her room and when she did, the dorm hall would smell with a hint from different fruits. It depended what type of jam she was making.

Goddammit even when I'm hungry I think of her.

He said to himself once he reached the door to his dorm. Knowing he left the door unlocked again he walked in unannounced and saw his roommate and closest friend Minjae making fried eggs on the gas stove. "Sup bro." He said walking to the fridge and pulling out the jug of orange juice which he chugged in front of Min. "You know we have glasses right?" Min sighed as he eyed the eggs.

"Well it's my turn to wash the dishes so I might as well save myself the effort." Beom said putting the oj back and sitting across from Min who snickered at him. "Yeah last time it was your turn you used half of a gutted watermelon as a ramen bowl."

"I'm a resourceful guy, you of all people should know that."

"If you were so resourceful you wouldn't even use utensils." Min joked as he served himself his egg while Beom just shoved his in his mouth and downed it in a couple bites. Afterwards he changed from his slides into his sneakers and rushed to take his electricity and magnetism midterm. "I'll be back in like 45 minutes or something." Beom said with his mouth full and rushed out the door with nothing but a pencil and calculator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back